Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: My Powerstroke problems

Originally posted by Seth

On another note, I have only noticesd one of these, maybe it was a one of a kind thing, but when I was at the lake one day, I saw a crew cab, short bed, chevy, 4x4, and it had heavy half emblems on it. I thought it was sweet. Anyone know anything about these? EDIT : I remembered what i liked about it - the badging said "1500HD" pretty subtle as it was the only thing i saw on there. Maybe it is just some after market thing. Pimp.
    They make these. Yes, 1500HD. They are basically 3/4 tons. I'm not sure what the real difference is. They have 8 lugs and all the drivetrain is the same as the 3/4 and 1 tons. I think the biggest motor currently available in them is the 6.0. The duramax is supposed to be available next year.

The cap showed 7 lugs, the owner himself said it was 8. Now I will check tomorrow when I get to work.

Doug - Talk **** to my face. Don't be my friend in real life and an ass on the internet like everyone tends to do. If you are going to talk **** to me through a box, talk **** to me next time you see me. It's hard to tell when one is joking or serious over the internet, so if you are messing around with me say so. Otherwise quit being an ass.

BigRedFord04
    dammit chadnutz, quit bein' such a sensitive little girl

My balls don't grow when I'm communicating through the internet as most others' do. Therefore I don't appreciate it when other people's balls swell while they hide behind a computer screen.

BigRedFord04
    my ballz will grow into your mouth

Good, I needed to have my teeth flossed anyway. It's a bitch with these braces. Maybe you can be efficient and put each one between two different pairs of teeth...

BigRedFord04
    mmm...ticklers

Seth read the bottom of the link:
    U.S. Light Truck Market Share – 2002

Source: The Detroit News, Autodata ; www.autodata.com

Significance of the Data:
    GM has increased share in the profitable light truck market
    GM still controls the minivan, truck & SUV market
    Toyota, Honda, & Nissan have yet to increase share this year
    Ford lost 3% share of light truck market in last year

In other words the control all three

AGRVR
    Good God, I want the last 10 minutes of my life back! Give me a ****ing break!

Krawler68
    Originally posted by Chadnutz

Doug - Talk **** to my face. Don't be my friend in real life and an ass on the internet like everyone tends to do. If you are going to talk **** to me through a box, talk **** to me next time you see me. It's hard to tell when one is joking or serious over the internet, so if you are messing around with me say so. Otherwise quit being an ass.
    My aren't we the sensetive one... Somehow I find that the only time you act like a forkin' retard is on the internet... If you asked such stupid questions in pblic I would make fun of you there equally... some people just get stupider behind a computer screen.

Usually I find you to be an amusing and gentle guy in person. But here on the net you become a raging fool... what's that about?

Doug

What dumb questions?

And I verified it for myself:

7 lug cap, 8 lug wheels. I'll post pictures as soon as I take them.

Just saw this at Tractor Supply. There was a light duty 3/4 ton there without hub caps, and it really had 7 lugs. Took me a few times counting to beleive it. So it is true. Maybe the chupacabre exists too.

fbronco86
    .... and ryan how much have you had to drink?

ill be your pickup man
    Do u mean the lightduty 250, which has the 150 body?

Only 7 lugged Ford I have seen was the LD 250 adn it said '7700' on the back tailgate.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

I have had no alcoholic beverages since about 1 am. Yes, it was a light duty.

And something more to add. I once went to look at a F-250 light duty 4x4. It had hellcats on it. Don't remember what lug count.
    Last edited by eight; 06-09-2003 at 07:09 PM.