Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dallas Junkyard

Dallas Junkyard

This is Jimmy again.
    I am headed to AWESOME auto salvage in Dallas Saturday morning, if there is something you guys are looking for for spring break, for a small fee I can look for things...let me know...

a cv drive shaft or 2, holley 2 barrell bowl

Plenty of cv shafts at gordons. Even a nice newish 1350 cv one if anybody wants it. If you go cv you also want a cv yoke off the front of an xj or quadratrack waggy t-case. I don't think Nick's running a cv shaft. Might want to check on that because if he can get away with it, you wont have any problems. Maybe you should be looking for a motorcraft carb if you have trouble with the holley.

hydraulic bell housing for a sm 465, would be on a 85 or newer truck, also the master cylinder, line, and slave cylinder for that. Also the fly wheel. Thanks

ok get me a motorcraft carb or any carb or even just the holley bowl , i need something until i get the tbi... ryan can help me find the cv

there are NO motorcraft carbs left in the junkyards in DFW. Even all the larger bore 2100's off of 351's and 360's have been scavenged. theres plenty of quadrajets, but i'm sure theres tons of them in BCS.

nevermind jimmy im cool, dont worry about it... really

Ben97XJ

Axle shafts.

A Dana 30 High Pinion shaft for a non disconnect axle. And a Shaft for a Corp 8.25 29 spline from a 97+ Cherokee.

Shaggy
    i need a driveshaft for the brocnco... no Front wheel drive right now.... length doesnt matter... if ya could find one that fits a ford of my type... i'ma gonna get the length changed

hey jimmy pick me up a front dana 60

IAT sensor for a 95 ford 351

Seth

BigRedFord04
    those are like $8 dude, come see me tomorrow after 4, i'll hook ya up.

Originally posted by Shaggy
    i need a driveshaft for the brocnco... no Front wheel drive right now.... length doesnt matter... if ya could find one that fits a ford of my type... i'ma gonna get the length changed
    Whole piled of drive shafts at gordons. What do you need? CV or no? 1310 joints? Length? Me and my tape measure are going there today.

Shaggy
    Originally posted by eight

Whole piled of drive shafts at gordons. What do you need? CV or no? 1310 joints? Length? Me and my tape measure are going there today.
    no cv... i'm not sure on the length because i havent measured it

OK, what u-joints does it need. 1310, 1330? Its probably 1310 but I know ford used 1330 on some stuff. If you have a correct ujoint for it, measure the distance from top of cap to top of cap. If you measure the length I may be able to find one the right length.