Thread: Lock-Right installation

Lock-Right installation

Does anyone have a good link to a lock-right installation page? The guy I bought one from didn't have the original instructions so I want something to look at so I can be sure it goes together like I'm thinking it will.

I would start here. If you got to their web site it says you can call them with tech questions. call them and see if they will email/snail mail you a copy of the instructions.

P.O. Box 238
    1208 Old Norris Road
    Liberty, SC 29657

phone: 864-843-9231
    fax: 864-843-1276
    toll free (sales only): 800-583-GEAR

i've got ez locker instructions I can scan and email to you.

let me know if you want your email bombarded with attachments, or just call and I'll walk ya through it. Don't forget to take the thin washers off the side gears and put them on the ez locker side gears.

The main thing I don't understand is where/how to install the springs - do the pins go in the tighter holes, then the springs slip into the bigger holes in the side or the opposite?

Robert - If you can just scan the illustration that shows that part I'd appreciate it, but you may get a call or IM this weekend when I get things started.

Also, before I do this, it's a used locker, so should I order new springs and pins and such just to have a fresh start, or should I worry about it?