Thread: t-shirts

froader03

t-shirts

we've got shirts designed. all I can say is they will be very cool. if you want one they're $10 in advance and $15 at the event (though we might run out of sizes at the event). let me know ASAP and I need money before April 14th. it doesn't matter if you're competing, attending as a driver or passenger, or staying home... you can still get a shirt.

any questions can be posted here, but don't reply here with orders. contact me directly. include sizes.
    Last edited by froader03; 03-25-2003 at 12:53 AM.

froader03
    the shirts are gray. small logo on the left chest that says TCC I in block letters with the small print around it (event, date, location). on the back there's an outline of the state of Texas. it's filled in with the Texas flag and there's a silhouette of a rig to mark where Mason is. There's also info on the back, 1st annual TCC, Katemcy Rocks - Mason, TX, April 26-27, etc. it's gonna be cool.

staff shirts are similar, but blue instead and have STAFF on top of the back.

if you still want one (or more) I need to know before April 14th. That's the day I'm turning in orders and although we'll have extras for sale at the event I can't promise that we won't run out of your size because we're not ordering a lot of these. They are also $5 more if you purchase after April 14th.

froader03
    I'm turning in size orders tomorrow, so if you want one and haven't told me you need to let me know tonight (sunday).