Thread: Wreck! Best place to go for body work..

TallAgXJ

Wreck! Best place to go for body work..

Well I got into a wreck today sucks ass. Basically gonna need a new bumper maybe a new grill and some work done to the drivers side quarter panel. I know my insurance is gonna tell me a place or 2 to go but where is prolly the best place around here to take it to and get the work done right for a fair amount of money.
    Kyle

I seem to remember seeing a Jeep only body shop in Bryan somewhere on 6. Maybe on College. Can't remember exactly though. Check with Bosier.

why not just get an estimate and see if you can't fix it yourself???? Seems like a good excuse to make a new front bumper.

I went to bryan auto body or something. PM for details. I will find them then. Best deal by far though. and he has a crazy cussing parrot.

Seth

TallAgXJ
    Originally posted by Doug Krebs
    why not just get an estimate and see if you can't fix it yourself???? Seems like a good excuse to make a new front bumper.
    ***...actually what would be better is if they would total it let me buy it back for cheap and then use the rest of the money to fix it up. and or buy a DD. but i dont see either of these things happenin..
    it totally depends on what happens insurance side... im not claiming fault the police didnt come out and we dont have a witness =P.... so i wont admit fault....so if my insurance wont cover her.... i already have a claim but i will get an estimate and find someway to unbend my fender and build a new bumper