Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Rig

Shaggy
    for now i have decided to just go ahead and fix the bronco again... it will be cheaper than doing something new and it is already all fixed up... maby in the next year ill get a scout... i really like them and wouldnt feel bad about damage to it... my bronco is my baby and i get a little nervious when on body dammage trails

Krawler68
    Heeps suck...D30's SUCK... they break...nobody can lie to you about that. Frankly D44's aren't peachy...but they're a start... Get an EB... they're the coolest...

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Originally posted by Krawler68
    Heeps suck...D30's SUCK... they break...nobody can lie to you about that. Frankly D44's aren't peachy...but they're a start... Get an EB... they're the coolest...

I dont think i would take his opinion....hes only been "wheelin" once....and that was in moab with his EB(if you want to call it that)...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Krawler68
    Firstly...the powerjoke has seen way too much action as of late...it actually did A few trails in CO a few months back, and it went to Moab with me just 3 months back. I wouldn't say i'd only been wheelin' once... I went to the sand dunes in it this weekend, and even made a trip to llano.

the EB in its first incarnation only saw Moab once... but as of late it has been taking a few trails in san Angelo, which are actually pretty sweet, in between Mods... I would venture to say my EB has seen as many trails as your Heep... which I might mention has only been to Moab once also... I towed that sexy little bitch.

I know you don't want to keep that thirty front so don't try and justify its existance... it too will disappear in time when the 400/Turbo 400/ Np 205 combo goes in...or whatever V8 concotion you have up your sleeve these days.

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    im thinking a 350 built by my cousin(prolly have high horsepower for a jeep)/sm420/d300
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Originally posted by stinger7401
    Shaggy, take this into consideration when purchasing your next vehichle. When your out in the middle of BFE and your water pump goes out in your COOL scout, where are you gonna get it from? Oh yeh you'll just run to the local International tractor dealer thats down the road,.....sure. Point in example is that parts for tractors are found at tractor dealerships and parts for vehicles are found at every parts store.

PS. I have replied once today, does that make me a padder?
    How often does your water pump go out ? I did lose a rear brake wheel cylinder and damned if the ho' reily in BFE Gilmer had one in stock for 7 bucks, I needed an alternator the other day, mine was covered in mud, the guy didn't even use the computer to look it up, it's standard GM. Lissa broke a shock stud this weekend and none of the THREE parts stores in BFE had a rear shock in stock, I would think that would be pretty common. Lots of **** you think is oddball is pretty normal, NAPA got me the last water pump I needed for my other scout. The oddball parts thing is really a myth. The hard parts to find are the IH specific tranny case, and major engine components such as cylinder heads or something of that nature, but ebay and vendors all over the web have these things. You are only a post padder if you post 27 times in 15 minutes to EVERY post on the list. In closing I find this rather ironic, when you get really stuck what do you usually go to if another vehicle can't pull you out? A tractor... I will proudly wheel my farm equipment, until the wheels fall off, and after what I saw this weekend, maybe even after the wheels fall off.

When all else fails go to D-note and pick up the trailer...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.