Thread: tires....

bigFAWKINranger

tires....

i have 4 fairly new 35" mud kings, full road hazard through discount tire, and a spare 35" BFG mud...

they ALL have EXCELLENT tread left on them, i'd say 95%... after all, we all know my truck seldom runs, and when it did, i still only worked 6 miles from home.

anyway- they're ALL mounted on black rims... don't ask why, but 3 rims are 15x10... 2 are 15x7.... all are 5 on 4.5" i had a situation... $$$ dictated that i buy the cheaper 15x7s for the front...... i run the 15x7s up front, and the 15x10s on the rear, with 15x10 on the BFG spare.

make offers...
    PS---- this sale is entirely dependent on my check being signed by FORD... otherwise this thread will be NULL and deleted.
    Last edited by bigFAWKINranger; 04-22-2003 at 05:30 PM.

bigFAWKINranger
    these are top quality off road tires and if you can't afford them then spread the word to your friends. this is a deeply discounted offer considering what all is involved. Most of you can't and never will be able to afford this... hahahahahaha... one of you homos needs 35s.. c'mon

Krawler68
    I'll give you 3.50 for them, but I'llneed a payment plan... you know I can't afford tires like that...

Doug

you didn't even set a price for us to make fun of

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by bburris
    you didn't even set a price for us to make fun of
    $2500
    i'd actually like to get no less than $500 for all 5 NEW tires, and all 5 rims... keep in mind the 4 MKs have full road hazard.