Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Summer Trips

Shaggy

Summer Trips

we need to start planning some trips for this summer. As of now my bronco is nowhere close to wheeling again, but as soon as summer starts i think i will see some progress. I say we take a couple trips to llano river seeing as it is closing in sept. also one to katemacy. really anywhere that isnt too far is fine with me. i dont think i will be going on any out of state for a while given my fun over spring break. any ideas on places to go or times when going would be great. I am looking forward to wheeling as much as i can durring this summer

I'm thinkin a trip to the Cibolo Creek would be good as I guess its closing too. And I haven't been there yet.

Shaggy
    ya that sounds good... never been there either

BigRedFord04
    i'll be going to Llano as much as possible this summer since its only an hour from my house, with doug and adam meeting me there. we'll keep y'all posted when we're headed that way.

Krawler68
    I'm going down to San Antone the second weekend of May... I'll be picking up my new motor from Lee, and attempting to blow up my hurting motor at the Den or Cibolo... I'll be in CO for SEVERAL weeks and in Llano whenever i can make it.

Doug

i say a trip down to corpus during the C-101 C-Sculptures.... tate knows what this is im sure. its like another spring break right in the middle of summer, its not cold and its not just highschool kids. good bands, lots of fun, and its on the beach. something to consider.

Krawler68
    any dates on that?

Doug

Shaggy
    yeah it is really sweet... i would be totally down for that

no date yet... i think its usually in early june... here is a teaser C-101 C-Sculptures

its a blast, you can set spots if you want just like chilifest except.... you dont have to pay to hang out, dont have to pay for beer, Budweiser sponsors it, no country music... last year static X and adema were a few that played, you can drive you vehicles down the beach. lots of hot girls wearing nothing at all (or guys if your into that stuff ) and since im from the island i got the hook up
    Last edited by J Cooper; 04-23-2003 at 05:27 PM.

Krawler68
    Count me in...

Doug

Shaggy
    Originally posted by Krawler68
    Count me in...

Doug
    sweet, dougiepoo is going... he may be a jackass on the board but he is funny as hell in person... doug you gotta use the 2.5" dogleg line on some chicks there though

aggielr
    definately down for that one, we'll have a couple of heeps out there i'm sure

Last edited by J Cooper; 04-24-2003 at 12:36 AM.

Krawler68
    I am not sure how those girls in those pictures would relate to my 1.5" long penis bit... not that I care... I'll throw it at them and see brings it back...there were plenty of dogs in there.

Doug

yeah not the best quality, it was just from the c sculpture pics