This is what was allready done. Round 2 has allready started and I will write about that later. Did not think a thread about round 2 would be right without one about round 1.

Well, the past owner's son's friend ran it off a 10' cliff and broke the motor mounts and radiator. He replaced what needed to be and I bought it and beat the hell out of it for a while. It hardly had floor boards or much of bed sides. Then one day the engine died (then I went fishing and me and the restored cj5 fell in the uranium pit). So round 1 started (after the cj5 recovered). I rebuilt the 258 and added headers and a weber as the rochester couldn't take a 10 degree angle. While the engine was out of the way I gave it a spring over. I found the shinny wheels at a junk yard and bought the cheapest 33" mudders I could find. I ran it that way a few weeks and it was hellafun with crappy body. But I wanted it to be presentable so I didn't have to hide it behind the shop. So I brought out the plasma cutter and chopped off the bed and built a new one out of 16 guage steel. Also replaced the floor boards. Then I built bumpers and it stayed mostly like that. Only thing I changed later was that I welded the rear differential.