Thread: people to drink with

Shaggy

people to drink with

WANTED: people to drink beer with. must enjoy meeting random people and bootie dancing with them. (Read: hookin up with random people ) must LOVE Beer and enjoy getting drunk. If you are interested in this call 254-722-4549. this line is dedicated to the Jonathan Tate drinking foundation and is availible 24-7 by the way ima gonna be at the hall tonight

holy crap are you giddy today....did you have some fun with suppositories???
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Shaggy
    Originally posted by Doug Krebs
    holy crap are you giddy today....did you have some fun with suppositories???
    wouldnt you love to know

i got two finals tomorrow then im done... ask me again later.. im down... as long as the booty dancing isnt with you

Shaggy
    nope not with me... nor is the hookin up with random people... i got one on monday and one on tuesday but i am still down for drinkin anytime man

haha...tate study for your finals...somehow I've made it through college, well almost, we can all pray I walk across the stage on friday. One thing i've learned is if you don't have to do everything. If you miss a party or a trip it's not the end of the world. Believe me there are ample times to get wicked pissah drunk as Nutz would say I should probably have taken my own advice and i wouldn't be up right now.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Shaggy
    Originally posted by Doug Krebs
    haha...tate study for your finals...somehow I've made it through college, well almost, we can all pray I walk across the stage on friday. One thing i've learned is if you don't have to do everything. If you miss a party or a trip it's not the end of the world. Believe me there are ample times to get wicked pissah drunk as Nutz would say I should probably have taken my own advice and i wouldn't be up right now.
    what is so funny about me studyin' believe it or not i am a killa in the classroom... i dont really like skool so much but i always pull off decent grades(READ: who knows how this ****ing happens)
    p.s. damnit austin why did you take the whole cooler... i need a beer

I'm not laughing that your studying....I was laughing cause you said
    i got one on monday and one on tuesday but i am still down for drinkin anytime man
    so i thought you were going to be drinking rather than studying...Thank god there isn't dexter anymore else we'd all be in trouble!!!
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Shaggy
    oh yeah i think the house i found on yorktown might end up being dangerous... it is perfect for parties and i am gonna live with austin