Thread: let it be known

bigFAWKINranger

let it be known

we all reach that point in our life when we wreck our 2000 ranger, and want the insurance money for ourselves so choose not to drop our truck at a shop....
    be warned as i was not, although i dentical in many ways- 1994 rangers are not the same as 2000 rangers... they changed in 96... john tate and austin should have some pics up pretty soon...

Shaggy
    i have a buttload if i can just figure out how to resize them

Open them with paint. Go to image size or something
    shrink it to 30-50%.

bigFAWKINranger
    got the truck pieced back together, for the most part... last night it fired right up- but when i went to pull it inside the garage, the right rear wheel did not turn... e brake was released...
    ideas?

Shaggy
    i REALLY dont think it has anything to do with the wireing, so no clue why it started now

Shaggy
    Originally posted by Chadnutz
    Open them with paint. Go to image size or something
    shrink it to 30-50%.

i guess i am retarded as i always guess i am but i thought that just resized what they looked like in the program like zoom.... it is a confirmation... i am retarded YAY

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by Shaggy
    i REALLY dont think it has anything to do with the wireing, so no clue why it started now
    i haven't tried to drive it yet since that first night, but any time i fire it up- it shudders pretty good- and vibrates at idle. its not misfiring, and the plug wires are straight...
    ideas?

make sure your plugs are still ok - after a roll you probably need to replace them - if you did that, start tracing any wires that you guys messed with and make sure nothing has come loose

Shaggy
    Originally posted by bburris
    make sure your plugs are still ok - after a roll you probably need to replace them - if you did that, start tracing any wires that you guys messed with and make sure nothing has come loose
    i dont think it has anything to do with the roll either given that he drove it a few weeks before starting the cab swap

oh, nevermind then