Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: working on the Bronco

Shaggy

working on the Bronco

well i just ordered my springs and am gonna be going either wed or thursday to pick them up form 4wheelparts houston. i am starting to tear the thing apart today so if anyone wants to help it would be greatly appreciated. you can get me on my cell or just drop by.

Shaggy
    made some good progress... im gonna take a shower then ill put some pictures up

Shaggy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Shaggy

Shaggy

Shaggy

Shaggy
    this one is of the spring pirch on the bad axle housing... you can kinda see how it bent in the tube and cracked it.

Shaggy
    just to let yall know what i am doing, i pulled my rear axle because my old housing is fubared. i also pulled my rear springs because i am putting in new ones without any blocks

For the love of god get rid of that bumper before it hurts any more innocent rocks in Las Cruces!!!!
    1988 Blazer...RIP

how did you get that door back on there? I bet it closes really good...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

Shaggy
    the bumpers will be going, just give me some time. and let me tell ya that door does close fantastic

Give you time????? I see about 5 minutes with the cutting torch in the future!!!
    1988 Blazer...RIP

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by Doug Krebs
    Give you time????? I see about 5 minutes with the cutting torch in the future!!!
    exactly, thats what i tell bigredturd04 all the time... just hack the mother F'ers off and THEN sell them.don't give me the "i wanna get rid of em" bullcrud- if you wanted to you would... its EASY!!
    tate- did you fix the burb? i got the ranger runnin pretty reliable so if you NEED me to come to waco again i can.

Shaggy
    well i got the new to me transfercase in and made it to college station fine... now my damn tranny is shifting hard... i need to get it back to waco to the tranny shop before it blows... atleast it is still under warrenty... i think

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by Shaggy
    well i got the new to me transfercase in and made it to college station fine... now my damn tranny is shifting hard... i need to get it back to waco to the tranny shop before it blows... atleast it is still under warrenty... i think
    did you refill the tranny with fluid?? i bet you lost 2 quarts on the shop floor.not to mention the gallon in the transfer case that ended up on me.
    check the tranny fluid level... it may be low. glad you're t case worked for you.... i still say you coulda got it for $150...