Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Llano in JUNE

bigFAWKINranger

Llano in JUNE

i started the ball rolling on a trip with LHOR for the first weekend of june... my truck is about 6 days behind projected completion, but i am still gonna bust ass to be there. anybody else interested?

Shaggy
    need to step up on the bronco sas but ill have the rear axle all done this week... next week is the sas if anyone wants to go to waco and help me

Adam I think I can use some river too, count me in!

bigFAWKINranger
    sweet! i'm REALLY trying to be done in time to get there...

Are you thinking May 31 & June1?

bigFAWKINranger
    i was... but i could damn sure use the extra 7 days to piece my truck together... anybody opposed to june 7th instead?

Ok it's a date then June 7 is good, I will even bring some locals too.

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by jmancuso
    Ok it's a date then June 7 is good, I will even bring some locals too.
    bring some local females jimmy... i've been in an awful slump lately...

So who's still on for this weekend? I'll probably be going up there friday afternoon. Straight to the river if I'm with a group, or to my lake house if alone.

Don't think this requires much planning. Somebody bring an ax, I'll bring a pit.

Anybody? It's the first week of school, you can't have anything better to do. Let's see, who has no excuse. Mike, Doug, Nick, Dan, Cooper, Hensel, other Doug, and all the rest of you who aren't working this weekend. Is it just gonna be me, Mancuso and his locals, and maybe Nix? Anybody know whats happening with the Elwhores? If you're new, Llano would be a good first trip.

stinger7401
    Originally posted by bigFAWKINranger

bring some local females jimmy... i've been in an awful slump lately...

How are you in a slump? Landons on a role and from what I hear you used to follow in his wake.... My bad, sorry nix, I was just informed that it was nutz, haha!

I'm workin this weekend, but I will make it up there this summer.
    Last edited by stinger7401; 06-03-2003 at 09:34 PM.

fbronco86
    sorry ryan i can not make it this weekend. I have deer lease stuff to do this weekend

2 excuses. How bout the rest of yall. I know I've seen Dan and Krebs on here, no excuse? Once you move off from College Station you don't like wheelin and drinkin and swimmin anymore? Oh well, at my rate, I'll never leave.

I'm not wheeling the blazer anymore until i get a job and another truck. Also, i'm floating the river this weekend with my girlfriend and her sister and her sisters friends
    1988 Blazer...RIP

stinger7401
    Originally posted by Doug Krebs
    I'm not wheeling the blazer anymore until i get a job and another truck. Also, i'm floating the river this weekend with my girlfriend and her sister and her sisters friends

pffff! why float it with women, why not just go with the guys.......some people, i just dont understand.