Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TPP updates

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar

TPP updates

alright...lets hear them....ive got bits and pieces from POR but noone has pics of anyone we know other then doug playing a drinking game....at which he puked his lungs up...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Shaggy
    i have some pics, ill try to find some webspace tomorrow and put them up

We had a good time, just a little breakage. Scott lost 2 drive shafts, Lynda broke a front axle u-joint, and Troy broke a spool and a transmission mount. And I was happy the scrambler stayed together and worked fine, but I bent both bumpers, back looks like a wrap around style. One of the HCOR guys I wheeled with today rolled his toy, and Tony the trail leader guy with red yj broke 2 driveshafts.
    Last edited by eight; 06-23-2003 at 10:10 AM.

bigFAWKINranger
    how'd the EB do? and bigred? who won the fukking raffle stuff?

EB wasn't there, somethin about it sucks and Doug talks alot of **** and can't back it up. Ausin didn't wheel, but we did take it to the river. We won some small things in the raffel. I cought a koozie. Average tire size was about 40".

Originally posted by eight
    EB wasn't there, somethin about it sucks and Doug talks alot of **** and can't back it up. Ausin didn't wheel, but we did take it to the river. We won some small things in the raffel. I cought a koozie. Average tire size was about 40".

dont listen to this dumbass,,,,doug didnt have his EB cause of a well explosion which left his eyes pretty fawked up. also i dont think the EB was finished.
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500

Registered
    Nix
    I have your raffle prize. Call me

Troy
    940-453-4383

"Eduardo" - The Pink Jeep Lynda's Avatar
    Nix, Thanks for your spot, you really missed out though. I gave your raffle prize to Troy along with your T-Shirt. I didn't win anything or catch anything...I guess I don't have much luck. Anways, you won a diff cover for a Dana 44. Now you can't hang your diff up on rocks lucky you.
    Lynda
    Project "CJ" in the works: http://tamor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6982&highlight=lynda

Shaggy
    doug got his sight back before we got there friday already, but the bronco was far from doug. there were a hella lot of neat rigs out there. gave me good ideas to going into big debt

Shaggy
    i just was outside showing someone davido's fj and i noticed he wrapped his hood around his rollcage on the drive home. you would have thought he learned to latch his hood after he lost the last one. bummer i guess

yeah i drove buy an hour or so ago. i thought maybe he used the old fawked up hood. oh well.....other then that the cruiser looks good. i especially like the heim joint support on the steering shaft.
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by Lynda
    Nix, Thanks for your spot, you really missed out though. I gave your raffle prize to Troy along with your T-Shirt. I didn't win anything or catch anything...I guess I don't have much luck. Anways, you won a diff cover for a Dana 44. Now you can't hang your diff up on rocks lucky you.
    sweet! what a good day for me... got me a JOB... saw me a sweet ass police chase, and i got me a d44 diff cover... now i need a d44

hey nix.....i have a dana 44......so if you need a place for that cover to go......
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by Seth
    hey nix.....i have a dana 44......so if you need a place for that cover to go......
    hey seth.....i have a wallet, so if you need a place for that SKRILLA to go.......

good form my friend, good form
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller