Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ZF Swap

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by BigRedFord04
    ZFs have an integrated bell housing...no swapping that b.c. it doesnt unbolt. you'd have to get one from a 7.3L truck
    which i also found a few of bc i am a god damned JUNKYARD PIZZELNIZIMP! and originally that dude would not take less than $600 on that tranny... i BS'd him and got about $130 or so off the top... he wsn't going lower than that... but its a far cry from the "$800 i usually get on these." as he told me. my original offer was $218.... i was laughed at.

It's not near as pimp as the deal I got for Busa. I got the holy grail of front toyota diffs out of a 94 land cruiser for 35 bucks. The guy wanted 100, and I jewed to 35. It has the electric locker, high pinion, gears he wanted, and everything. Busa then proceeded to keep the 3rd member and then have scott list the rest of the axle on pirate in exchange for part of the money made off the housing. Some yota fag in cali bought the rest of it for $400. Busa later told me that the 3rd member alone is like 1600 bones from toyota. I received a hearty thank you for finding and helping him pull the axle, and said he was just calling to rub it in that I had passed by it and not gotten it earlier. I'm not bitter though...fawkin toyota guys... That is how **** goes though I guess, next time it might be my axle we pull.
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.