Thread: Rims?

BigRedFord04

Rims?

it looks as though i'm going to have to have some rims made to fit my 60. 4WP sells some but they arent the same style as the ones i'm currently running and since i'll only be changing the rear ones now, i'd like to keep them looking similar. anyone know of somewhere i can have them made, or somewhere else i can get them from?

Last edited by eight; 08-09-2003 at 11:11 AM.

try Summit - they sell US Wheels, or try a wheel shop that stocks/can get American Racing AR767s

what do you need? just 8 lug 15" wheels?

BigRedFord04
    8 lug, 15x10" with 4" or less backspacing and i want them to be spoke type, not ones w/ circles. BLACK.

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by BigRedFord04
    8 lug, 15x10" with 4" or less backspacing and i want them to be spoke type, not ones w/ circles. BLACK.
    the 767 doesn't have circles... they're D shaped holes...

bigFAWKINranger
    like so... 15" x 10"... but wif my bolt pattern.

AgDieseler
    Eaton wheels through National Tire and Wheel. They have mods and I think wagon style too. About $85 each shipped. They have those yellow and orange adds in most every magazine.

BigRedFord04
    those are exactly what i'm looking for, never knew the p/n or style or whatever...calling summit now....also, i measured my drums, they're only ~12" in diameter so i wont need as little backspacing as i thought, shooting for 4" to match the front

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by BigRedFord04
    those are exactly what i'm looking for, never knew the p/n or style or whatever...calling summit now....also, i measured my drums, they're only ~12" in diameter so i wont need as little backspacing as i thought, shooting for 4" to match the front
    which? the 767s?

BigRedFord04
    yes, the 767s are what i have now....evidently AR doesnt make them in 8 lug so i'll prolly get the other ones from 4WP unless something else comes up