Thread: eb dana 20

Rex

eb dana 20

Anyone know where I can get an eb d20 case? Know of any pick and pulls with one? TIA

I haven't seen any EB's in the DFW junkyards and I feel like I've been to every one. Maybe Doug know's a few places.

If you change your mind I got a regular dana 20 sittin here that I don't think I'll be using

Rex
    Yeh, I've been to a lot of the j-yards in Dallas too and haven't found one. Anyone seen any in Houston or San Antonio, I know there are a few pick n pulls there.

Krawler68
    I know of several you can get pretty cheap...
    I'd say the usual price was anywhere from 40 bucks to 100 bucks. Give me a call if you need me to find you one. I'm coming into C.S. on May 30th...so there's a little time to work it out.
    915-638-7255

Rex
    Thanks krawler, are you going to Clayton in May? I will probably be going to Dallas for the summer, but maybe we can work something out. I have found some, but they are in Calif. or something and I would have to pay shipping. I would love to get my hands on one for $40.

Krawler68
    there's an even better place in Dallas...just can't remember the ol' boys name... I'll look for it.

jeepmanyj
    this is the bronco auto salvage you are probably thinking of. i went there over the summer and they have several wagoneers and i think some scouts. didnt go back far enough to look for anything else cause quite frankly they had a junkyard dog not unlike the dog from sandlot and it scared the piss out of me.

Rex
    Thanks Ryan, I might try to give them a call tomorrow.

be careful of them, they charge an arm and a leg sometimes