all we have right now is a plan to do it again in the late spring. no date has been set, but it will be soon and we plan to have it at katemcy rocks in mason, tx again.

this year we want bigger and better. what we could use are donations and sponsors for the event.

by donations I mean anything given to us that can be raffled off.

by sponsors I mean anyone that wants to get their name on this event. I'm not exactly sure how this is gonna work yet, but I'll get back to it at a later date.

there will be a bigger crowd, more rigs, new courses, another crawfish boil, catered breakfast and I'm entertaining the idea of some live music from a notable band.

I'm also going to shoot for some media coverage this year. last year I discovered that 3 months in advance is not enough time to get that.

I'll be talking about this more at the 3rd meeting of the semester (oct. 8) and will once again setup a committee to assist the administration in the planning for this event.

if you have any ideas at this point, especially for donations or sponsors please contact one of the officers or post here. USEFUL AND ON-TOPIC POSTS ONLY PLEASE.