Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Llano weekend after next

BigLee

Llano weekend after next

Who all is planning on going, I would like to go but I need a tow, Allison has the truck and I cant leave her here with out anything to drive. So anybody that would like to go but dosent want to take their rig and cand tow me I would really appreicate it. I have a tow bar so we wouldnt need a trailer unless one of y'all has one and a tow rig that wants to tow me. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Ben97XJ
    I am planning on going. I am leaving with the Friday Night crowd.
    Hopefully we can get a big group to go.

Grayson i heard you were going....possibly

You think you could hook me up with the rizide?
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

hey my friend dillon (sunkin red s10) are planning on leaving fri night too. We just need to know where and when we r leaving.

Danny, big green shevy 3/4 ton with 6inch susp 3 inch body 36 hummer tires

fbronco86
    yeah i am gonna be heading out on friday as well. is anyone else gonne be leaving there tow rig in town? I want to leave it at a safe place.

plus i am gonna hope the tow rig will not break down.

Is this the same weekend as Trailfest? I'm in TAMOR-North these days, need the info...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

aggielr
    naw, its the weekend before trailfest

clayton is oct 10-12

It's the weekend after trailfest.

Mike, I'll be taking the dodge out to eagle rock. Don't know if there is any safe place in town anyway. People have always just left their tow rigs by the highway.

ill be heading out with the friday group also with robert morgan

Mud King
    I plan on going with the Friday night crowd. Gonna try not to screw up stuff this time.

TXsizeK5
    What date exactly is it?

I'd like to leave friday night and camp too...who all is going and what time ar eyou guys leaving? what kinda stuff should be bring, i haven't been camping in a while.

Yeah, I'm Leaving on Friday. Jerry, if you need a ride give me a call. Maybe we can share a tent
    AS FOR THE DATE: I thought it was OCT 3 (friday)- OCT 5(sun

TXsizeK5
    What time are you guys leaving friday ngiht? Does anyone have extra tent space, or an extra tent, or should I buy stuff?

I heard Austin's gunna be the leader of the pack since he grew up there... what time is he leaving?

We're not gonna be very organized on leave times yet, still got 8 days. We should have a good idea on about wednesday.

What should you bring? Tools, jacks, oil, beer, water, food, ass whipe, chairs, axe. I'll bring a BBQ pit so we can cook something like burgers, sausage, hot dogs, etc., as long as people keep **** (tires, plastic, cans) out of the fire. And seeing as your blazer is built about like doug's, extra 10 bolt axle shafts. , seriously. Axle and drive shaft u-joints, and since you have to drive home, a spare rear drive shaft.

Hey Krebs, you gonna show up? Or did you quit wheelin?
    Last edited by eight; 09-25-2003 at 04:45 PM.

BigLee
    Well I found out that I dont have the money to get the Jeep 4wd by that weekend, and really cant afford gas if i coulf get it together. So all of y'all have fun and drink a few cold ones for me.