Thread: Have you seen this?

Have you seen this?

wow.....

they dont want it because their "neighborhood" will lose all of its peacefulness....

what a bunch of homos
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

AgDieseler
    What's the land like down there?

Our trip to Mason was no where near as noisy as a country highway can be. I saw no erosion. I saw money being put into their meager ass economy. Places where people pay to play have rules that are enforced and they are so much better to have the forcing people to illegally off road to get their kicks....

idiots.

I thought that's the best newspaper article on the subject of wheeling places I've ever seen. They didn't only publish opposition, but let our side be heard too.

i'll bet the real reason they are against it is so no one busts all the meth labs those small towns are famous for and who knows what other illegal **** happens over there that state wide recognition would put a stop to.

AgDieseler
    So...what's the land like? Is it mostly dirt for trails like Gilmer, rocks like Katemcy, mud like Alto?

Uvalde is rocks and dirt...

this is hill country, very steep hills with rocks..... very good deer hunting too

I got the TMTC newsletter today, there was an article in there about this land area. The property owners around this area think that it is "too small" (2200 acres) and that it was too "rugged" to drive vehicles on. Both of those sound promising to me if the guys that know nothing of our hobby think that the land is impassable, sounds like what we are looking for... There might be a public hearing about this land in the near future to decide if it will open up or not, I am for being there, that is just one long ass way to drive to attend a public hearing. However, if it was on a weekend, and we could swing by and do some wheeling where Jimmy and Vernon go...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.