Thread: water leak

fbronco86

water leak

ok this really pissed me off. Water was leaking from the tranny bell housing. Started looking around the top of the motor is dry. pulled the cover off the tranny no water coming from there. i have no idea where its coming from. then it just stopped leaking. any ideas?

I did check the oil no water in it. At first i was thinking maybe a head gasket. All so this thing burns oil like no tomm its sweet.

I told you to use water first, damn your dumb. It's not the rear freeze plugs is it? When was the last time you drove it?? Maybe it collected water somewhere and when you drove it or moved it the water finally came out?? Or is it obvious it came from the engine and i'm dumb??
    1988 Blazer...RIP

i said the same thing, but he said it was definetly antifreeze
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

fbronco86
    yeah i licked it. and it was sweet tasting so i am about 99.99999% sure it was coolent. I have no idea what it was. i am gonna drive it around when i get it inspected and crap and see what it does.

AgDieseler
    Is this on your diesel?

fbronco86
    nope the bronc

also it is the head leaking fun stuff. i got it to stop but i dont think its gonna last long so after this trip its gonna get the change.