Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: w56tranny and toyota t-case

Violentv8toy

w56tranny and toyota t-case

Good condition comes with Centerforce II clutch for the 22re engine. shifts KICKASS!!!!!111 The only reason i took it out was to put in one of those new fangled chevy drivetrain.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Violentv8toy
    here

$380!!!???
    I sold one of those trannys for $150 and Nutz got a tcase for $100! Package deal should go $200. Cash. Whaddayasay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

My shifter is on the t-case. Which is better?

Violentv8toy
    sheet. I've gotten so many people wanting to buy it for 380 on pirate but they dont wanna pay shipping and i dont want to ship it. I've got a local in my hometown wanting it for 400.

Its a pimp smooth tranny too with a CII clutch with under 3k miles on it comes with IFS driveshaft. No leaks. Xmember. Master/Slave. Hell i'll even throw in a driveshaft.

325 new price.

I guess you wouldn't think i could have sold my 100k mi 22re for 650 either.
    Last edited by Violentv8toy; 10-09-2003 at 04:16 PM.

Violentv8toy
    shaft...turn your head, thats how it goes....

Violentv8toy
    pic...solid shaft too.

BigRedFord04
    Originally posted by Violentv8toy
    I've got a local in my hometown wanting it for 400.
    so basically its already sold for $75 more than what you're asking us for it? why dont you just sell it in your hometown then? personally, i think people selling stuff that say they can get more than they're asking are full of ****. i think its obvious you're a little too picky for the ranks of TAMORites.

Violentv8toy
    No. But his transmission hasn't gone completely south yet. Doesn't mean he doesnt want it. I dont want to sell it for 200 dollars (which it is not worth) when i can wait for his to kill over and get twice that much. Noone has to buy the tranny....geeze.

I even offered to throw in some other stuff. I'm not trying to be a junkyard and rape people.

EDIT: Besides, if noone was offering me 400 for it, i'd take what i can get for it.

so that was really just you saying that in fact you can not get 400 for it corect?? at least not right now......reminds me of a geat quote i once heard - ive said it before and I am sure I will say it again.....

"Mr. Violentv8toy, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "
    Seth Stewart '04
    2000 Suburban DD
    1995 F150 SAS - Needs more work to sell
    1998 GMC pickup - sold
    2003 Yukon XL - wrecked/motor donor
    1975 Scout - TBD
    1976 Scout - parts truck
    1972 IH 1310 dually - TBD
    196? Scout 800 - 302 roller

Violentv8toy
    Originally posted by Seth
    so that was really just you saying that in fact you can not get 400 for it corect?? at least not right now......reminds me of a geat quote i once heard - ive said it before and I am sure I will say it again.....

"Mr. Violentv8toy, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. "
    Wow, who is that? Aristotle?

No no, that is billy madison, but keep trying newbie and someday you may have posted something worth reading!
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Violentv8toy
    Well ok.
    Nevermind the facts:

tranny - 150
    t-case - 100
    front driveshaft with cv - 45
    rear driveshaft - 45
    new master/clutch slave - 5
    3k mi on a CII clutch (250 new) - 75

= 420

Not like 325 is totally inflated.

This is starting to get funny

Tamor, the home of the picky and the cheap.

As for your ****, like everyone said, its kinda overpriced for this bunch. We like our stuff cheap. I've bought entire trucks for just a little more than what your asking. I'm not saying you stuff isn't worth it, its just not to this bunch. My suggestion, put it up on PBB for a price that includes shipping that you would be happy with, and wait for it to sell. If it don't, wait till your friend's stuff goes south, or you find something you want to trade for. I've probally traded 5 times more stuff than I've sold.

Violentv8toy
    Thats cool. I understand that. I got my engine for 350. I got my tranny/case for 200. I got my swampers for 300 all from pirate. I sold my engine for 650 on pirate. I've tried to sell this on pirate but i dont want to ship it...but that doesnt mean i dont know what its worth. Just because i'm new to TAMOR doesnt make me a complete dumbass. I'm not the one with the sour attitute.

and i bought my whole truck for 500. I'm the cheapest of cheap.

Actually. Buy me 4 16x10" 6 lug black wheels with 2.5" of BS and i'll call it a straight deal.
    Last edited by Violentv8toy; 10-09-2003 at 09:04 PM.