Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: w56tranny and toyota t-case

Okay, just saw your last post, so I deleted my last one. The rear driveshaft isn't really worth anything, but I know who wants the CV one. Contact Matt Marek. Busa or Cody should have his number. I know he was wanting one, but I don't know what he is willing to pay

fbronco86
    Hey i would like the rusty ass clutch please. I think it might fit my ford truck. I will take it off your hands for free. I might be able to use it as a trotline weight.

you are
    Last edited by fbronco86; 10-10-2003 at 02:18 PM.

Violentv8toy
    Its not rusty, thats the color of the clutch, all star. Its actually useful to those with a 22re.

EDIT: Its probably too light for a line weight anyway.

EDIT 2: All BS aside. Buy me 4- black 6 lug chevy/toy 16x10" 2.5" BS wheels and its all yours.

They run about 275 from Bent & Twisted. I'm sure they're cheaper from 4wheelprts.
    Last edited by Violentv8toy; 10-09-2003 at 11:59 PM.

BigRedFord04
    Originally posted by Violentv8toy
    EDIT 2: All BS aside. Buy me 4- black 6 lug chevy/toy 16x10" 2.5" BS wheels and its all yours.

They run about 275 from Bent & Twisted. I'm sure they're cheaper from 4wheelprts.
    yeah, i dont know what kinda canadian calculator you do your math on but from their website i get $340 for 4 PLUS shipping from California. Maybe you missed it but custom backspacing costs extra. i'm not sayin' thats not a good price but i got 4 brand new 15x10 black 8-lug wheels w/ 3" BS for $200. KUSTOM!...and it looks like the only ones 4WP offers are 4" BS for $76/wheel. Buena suerte selling your **** here. put it on ebay and leave us alone, save yourself some heartache, and the rest of us a headache.
    Last edited by BigRedFord04; 10-10-2003 at 12:46 AM.

Violentv8toy
    No i talked to mike 2 days ago. They're 68 dollars apiece plus 10 for shipping.

272 + 8 = 280

OK 280.

4wp sells custom backspacing too. You just have to ask. BTW, i'm not forcing anyone to buy my ****.

fbronco86
    Ok granted you might be able to sell a used clutch but why on earth would anyone put in a used clutch? That is one of those things you just dont do.

Violentv8toy
    Machine the flywheel and slap her on in. It wont slip. I've put many used clutches in vehicles and they work fine. Of course its better to use a new clutch...

Its not a perfect match, and all clutches arent perfect and all machined flywheels dont match brand new clutches until worn in.

Either way, a used CII is better than a napa clutch.

Machine the flywheel and slap her on in. It wont slip. I've put many used clutches in vehicles and they work fine. Of course its better to use a new clutch...

Its not a perfect match, and all clutches arent perfect and all machined flywheels dont match brand new clutches until worn in.

Not better than a LUK gold set, since LUK is stamped on centerforce!!
    1988 Blazer...RIP

fbronco86

Yeah they are supposed to wear together. So that they do match each other. just so you know i pull 10000 lbs with my truck will a ho reilly's clutch. So dont try and pull this napa clutch crap.

Mike if i was cool as you, i think suicide might be a viable option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Violentv8toy
    Yeah and just so you know i've burnt out a napa clutch with a 144 cubic inch squirrel in a mudhole. Drove home at 25. Yet get what you pay for.

But lets not get in a pissing match whos truck is faster and has louder exhaust and tows more or whos got cheaper parts in their truck. Big deal. That CII isnt gonna crap out.
    Last edited by Violentv8toy; 10-10-2003 at 01:52 PM.

I've got 5 quarts of pre owned mobil 1 10w40 for 20 bucks

its better than new NAPA oil

Violentv8toy
    Originally posted by robertf03
    I've got 5 quarts of pre owned mobil 1 10w40 for 20 bucks

its better than new NAPA oil
    Pick up a napa clutch and then pick up a centerforce. Guess which one is better quality.

I'll give you $15 dollars for that oil if you pull it for me, only $12 if i gotta pull it myself. By the way whats this out of, if its a chevy, you still got the filter too.

Let me know if you find anyone with some used brake pads but only raybestos, the rest from napa are crap
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Pick up a napa clutch and then pick up a centerforce. Guess which one is better quality.
    Did you miss my post??? I guess it depends which clutch set you get, but I've seen LUK stamped on centerforce clutches, which napa sells...

I'll try to find proof.

10th post down10th post down, I'll keep looking cause this kinda sucks

Last post... just hear say for now, I'll try to find better

7th post down

Seems like most people that have centerforce hate them offroad. It's either on or off...
    Last edited by Doug Krebs; 10-10-2003 at 02:14 PM.
    1988 Blazer...RIP