Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gilmer October 18-19

froader03

Gilmer October 18-19

here's the thread, I doubt I'll make it out this weekend. everyone planning on going speak up.

we usually drive down Friday night and camp Friday and Saturday. I'm sure there will be a group going Saturday morning also.

if you're taking your rig you need to have watched the safety video. if you still need to see it get ahold of Josh Alley.

Also, if you're going send your name, SS# and emergency contact (name and phone number) to Josh Alley.

Josh's email address is safety@tamor.org

TRDyota
    I think I'll be going to Gilmer. And I'll probably head out Friday.

Kevin, you gonna bring the Bronco out? (either of them?)
    Last edited by Matt Conlee; 10-15-2003 at 10:18 AM.

I'm going out on Saturday, just for the day probably. I am going to check on Airstrip, and work on some campground stuff for the IH roundup that is happening the next weekend. I don't think I will be doing a lot of trails, but that is what a work weekend is. The next weekend, will be all wheeling, and I will probably be out there all weekend. Here is a link to the binder run weekend, all are welcome, not just scout freaks.

http://www.tamor.org/forum/upload/sh...&threadid=2606

PS-This is Jimmy (BMFScout)

Ingenloff
    Goddamn Hall!! Fawkin' ruins every weekend....can't even go on many trips....think I'll have to find a new job here soon, cuz this is starting to suck......

whoever gets to go, y'all have fun.

matt
    How much wheeling are we going to do? Or since this is a cleanup weekend are we mainly going to be working with Airstrip? I'd like to go but i'm not sure yet.

Airstrip is pretty self sufficient, a short hill climb. I will mostly be working with other stuff with the Binder guys getting ready for the next weekend, but plan on running a couple trails too.
    This is Jimmy again...

TXsizeK5
    Jason Payne and I want to go if we can follow some people to and from....on saturday

True Hollywood Stry
    yeah brandon i want to go i am not sure if i got the cash for the gas but i will know if i am going soon i want to go just to see what gilmer is like
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

TXsizeK5
    When do you plan to leave, does anyone know where it is who's going??

True Hollywood Stry
    i personally dont know where i am going , but if we can get a good size group to go on friday night i might be game if not maybe saturday kinda early, i am pretty sure i will go, oh yeah brandon i bought a cb on ebay with everything i need its portable plugs in to cig lighter and has like a 5 ft antenna 40ch and got it dirt cheap from a guy in h town
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

TRDyota
    I got a nice, cheap one as well. Puting it in today. I still need to grab an antenna though. I agree that if there isn't a very large group on fri, then i'll head out early saturday.

Mack84
    Originally posted by TRDyota
    I agree that if there isn't a very large group on fri, then i'll head out early saturday.
    What you boys can't go there by yourselves?..... Exactly like chicks that must have a bathroom buddy...

True Hollywood Stry
    well then what time are we leaving on friday then do you know how to get there mack
    iwouldnt need a buddy as much if i new where the heck i was going

TRDyota
    ouch jessica, that really hurts. I think you should head out to Gilmer on friday and wheel around in your... uh .... oh... sorry.

But seriously, we should start an all new thread that may explain why girls insist on flocking to the bathroom together

Mack84
    do you want that water bottle back?

I do know how to get there and I would go on friday but I have **** to do this weekend...

there is a thing called directions..... geezz.. what would guys do w/o a woman