Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Gilmer October 18-19

TRDyota
    directions? instructions? what???

True Hollywood Stry
    ouch man brandon she has you right by the water bottle on that one,
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

TRDyota
    that thing is a fantastic water bottle. Don't bash my water bottle, it's the most valuable thing i own, except for... whats that thing called... oh yeah! my truck!

on a different note now, seeing as we have run away with the thread, anyone else going to Gilmer?

TXsizeK5
    like i said before, let's get a few people that want to go FOR SURE. and set a time when to leave etc. I can't leave till after 4:00PM on friday. I'll be willing to leave asap on sat. 5am 6am 7am whatever. I can print out directions and lead... but I won't take responsibilty if we end up in mexico. ***.

Originally posted by TXsizeK5
    ...but I won't take responsibilty if we end up in mexico. ***.
    Not Funny

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    dont go by mapquest directions or whatever....they always suck...the lil disclaimer at the bottom of there site says make sure these roads still exist before you take them... ...the easiest way to get there is:

go up 6 to 21
    right on 21 to 39(north Zulch)
    left on 39 to 79(jewitt)
    right on 79 palestine...
    here you can take a left on the loop(loop 256 i think) before you get to palestine and then a left on 155.....or you can go through palestine on 79 and take a left on the loop after you pass palestine and a right onto 155...i would suggest the first...
    155 to loop 323 around tyler
    right on loop 323
    go around to 271
    right on 271 and take that all the way into gilmer...someone there will know where to point you..

that is the way i went last time i was there...i dont know if anyone else goes taht way or not but im sure they will post up...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

TXsizeK5
    Originally posted by lissa
    Not Funny

shes just pissed cause she was gonna follow landon home from san antonio one night after a trip and they were on there a couple hours from san antonio in the wrong direction before they realized it....thats why she said not funny....but im sure you didnt know that and where just being funny
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500

Hey jimmy/lisa I'm coming to dallas on friday night and saturday. At somepoint in time I'm picking up 2 trannies and tcase. Want to give me a place to sleep?? I'll help on friday night getting rigs ready for gilmer. Maybe I could just stay till sunday and go with ya'll to gilmer?? That is if you have an open seat. If you don't respond I'm going to call you
    1988 Blazer...RIP

TXsizeK5
    You wanna go to gilmer with us steven? Since you know the way and all

TRDyota
    Derek,
    That avatar is gonna make people start having seizures. Where you find these things is beyond me

Originally posted by TXsizeK5
    You wanna go to gilmer with us steven? Since you know the way and all

sorry man but i cant....wish i could though.....its not too hard to get there....you will be good...
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500

True Hollywood Stry
    sorry to get of topic but yeha i wanna punch my comp screen after looking at that i con for like two seconds
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

TXsizeK5
    How's this

So I'm guessing no one is going to gilmer then??

TRDyota
    I definitely cannot go now, i have to go to houston. Sorry guys, I know it'll be hard, but try to have fun without me. I'm sure there will be other toyotas to pull you out.