found the email...

is it Steven or Steve

Traction !!!!!
out in las cruces last february i was up on a waterfall but slightly off camber to the left. the 2 rear tires were down in mud. my left front was getting traction and would pull me up slightly but then i would slip back down. a guy yelled put pressure on the right front. i turned the pump on and puched the right front down. it grabbed and i walked up a waterfall no one else had made without putting huge rocks to help them up. i run 44 inch tires but a few other friends were running them also but with out the cheater rocks to get them out of the mud and over the 1st bottom ledge they could advance at all.

next. i am very seldom ever off camber.......if i get off camber i hit the levers and bring that side up....

most waterfalls or steep climbs i approach like the comp guys and then some. they take their winch and attach it to the axle. then winch the front down. i do this same thing with the hydraulics then take the back end and raise it up. so it loks like a cat. more pressure on the front end.

i can move my center of gravity......

did you check out our site....

http://www.blacksheep4x4.com

then go to projects and click on it

then click on hydraulic suspension

it is a pretty costly endeavor and a lot of work but worth it.....plus it add abut 250lbs to your rig

Mike G