Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: For all you jeep peeps

True Hollywood Stry
    its nopt ther now but i will check later and oh yeah i think that carb 302 will outperform a six and jst remember there is no replacemant for displacement thats why i put a 460 in my 78 havent seen many jeeps with those
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Mack84
    I dont want it but still the get info on it bc i think mike was looking for one at one point, but i am not sure.

True Hollywood Stry
    ok
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Yeah but 9" and D44 > Dana 30, 35. More aftermarket, more tranny options, CLASSIC, FORD. What more do you need?

I dream of EB.

aggielr
    MORE AFTERMARKET for an EB, are u ****in serious, have you ever looked at any off-road suppliers web page? they usually dedicate a whole selection to just jeeps, i know of 4 aftermarket companies strickly dealin w/ jeep

Originally posted by stx4wheeler
    its nopt ther now but i will check later and oh yeah i think that carb 302 will outperform a six and jst remember there is no replacemant for displacement thats why i put a 460 in my 78 havent seen many jeeps with those
    Who the **** really cares if we are talking about rock crawling! A 460 is cool just because it is a big block, but not so cool in rock crawling. Now if we are talking about mud thats a different story. I'd like to have an LS1 or an aluminum 302, but i'm gay.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Perhaps I should have made that more clear...

More aftermarket for the 302 than the I6....

Tell her she needs to get a nice 4x4 Ford. I know where one is for sale......I'm sure the owner would make a really good deal.
    BDR

Originally posted by stx4wheeler
    i think my 258 had way more balls than my truck 302 does

haven't seen too many bronco's with 460's either

aggielr
    Originally posted by Chadnutz
    Perhaps I should have made that more clear...

More aftermarket for the 302 than the I6....
    yea, cause we all need a high horsepower quick reving engine for offroadin and daily drivin

sideways again... redcagepatrol's Avatar
    the 4cyls are weak in the rolling box's. A lifted Heap for a daily driver is not a good option if you ask me - especially with a 4 banger. Cold in Winter, Hot in Summer, wet on rainy days etc...

The I-6's with a standard tranny and an empty Jeep are great. Feels like you are in a race car... You can do wheelies with a locker
    Scott, FTAC '99
    '62 Nissan Patrol 4-seat Twisted Customs Buggy
    '89 "CJ-7" - Her trail rig
    '05 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD - her daily driver...
    '08 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab 6.7 Diesel 4x4
    scott.schubring@williams.com

The office sucks - I wanna go wheeling!

True Hollywood Stry
    well you can see the pics of my 460 n my 78 or go look at i think it is www.broncotech.com

and by the way i am not saying jeep motors are crap cause they did make some good ones i got a 76 wagoneer as a hunting buggy and it has the 360, not a whole of tire spinning horse power but combined with quadratrac it goes through the mud and crap pretty well, i also know that jsut depending on what you want and how much you wanna spend you can build an awsome motor out of anything, we used to build four bangers for the stock cars out of ford 2.3's that would put out around 300 horses