Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: the 2WD horned wonder is up for sale

Jordn284

the 2WD horned wonder is up for sale

ok... so im selling my truck.. looking at getting something smaller.. midsizeish..if anyone wants to even LOOK at my truck, just let me know.. we'll see if anyone will take care of her as well as i did..damn theres no way i could get what i put into it..

Not that i'm interested, but since I have no idea who the hell you are or what you drive, you might want post the: Make, model, year, mileage, color, picture???
    1988 Blazer...RIP

BigRedFord04
    sell the stuff you put in it on ebay....you'll get the same amt for the truck either way.

if you do sell it tell them you'll throw spare axle shafts in for $30...$5 commision sound good?

Buy a Toyota 4x4 with a V6.

TRDyota
    Originally posted by Chadnutz
    Buy a Toyota 4x4 with a V6.

chadnutz makes a very excellent point. He clearly knows what he's talking about.

True Hollywood Stry
    find a ford f 150 or bronco and do and axle swap with yours you got locker in it right
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

Jordn284
    OK, JUST TO CLEAR THINGS UP... its a 1996 Ford F-150..swb, single cab, 2wd with gears, Eaton LS, body lift, 33'' mud terrains, 15X10 black rockcrawlers, msd, FIPK, flowmaster, ranchhand grille guard, steel tubing back bumper, mp3 player, yadda yadda... i'll tell em about the spare axle shafts , once someone becomes interested, ive put up about 5 flyers around school, and am about to make 50 more copies and just go haywire all over campus.. that ought to get someones attention, and its in houstons Auto trader till it gets sold..im wondering if i should take off anything and keep it, like the mp3 player..ehhm, mayeb not, i need everything i can to make it sellable.. im just super ancy to get this dual sport bike i am wanting.. i'll have to save a while though...ok, im wasting enough space, if you know anyone interested, let me know
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Violentv8toy
    Personally i'd go for a toy with a 4banger. Look for a 4runner, those are pimpin'.

the 6's are pretty sucky on gas and arent THAT great on power compared to the 4 banger. Toyota's ROXOR!!!111

I know a 2 friends that will sell their 3rd generation toys. They're pretty clean....ones green and ones silver. If you're interested, i'll hook you up.

Looks like he wants a motorcycle....

Violentv8toy
    Originally posted by Chadnutz
    Looks like he wants a motorcycle....
    But why a motorcycle?

Unless you put knobbies on, they dont wheel too grand.

Jordn284
    OHHH.. it'll have knobbies, believe me.. if i dont have a suitable truck to be in tamor, at least my bike will, haha well, we'll see how soon she sells, and after that, its all downhill from there..

motorcycle trials is the shiznit
    PS I don't think "a suitable truck to be in TAMOR" was the issue. We were talking about ROTM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Originally posted by uglyota
    motorcycle trials is the shiznit
    PS I don't think "a suitable truck to be in TAMOR" was the issue. We were talking about ROTM
    Like trials bikes?? Rex's dad has 1 or 2. Rex doesn't frequent the board much now because he needs to do well in school.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Violentv8toy
    fawk bikes on the trail. I about broke my leg on a friends 80R last year.

and motorcycles don't mix.....well.

maybe because an 80cc bike is friggin huge, you should start with a beginner's bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!