Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Return to Llano

TRDyota

Return to Llano

Any one interested in going to Llano: I am going to head over there the weekend of November 8, because I won't be able to make the San Antonio trip. Trying to see if i can get a small group together. Don't forget that the Llano river will be closed to vehicles as of January 1, 2004.

TXsizeK5
    How long are you planning to stay there? I might be interested.

Violentv8toy
    Herm. If my crappermobile is ready, i'm game.

Also, if you all are interested in Uvalde Crossing...anytime.

(Uvalde Crossing is Nueces River..dry rocky riverbed with watercrossings..)
    Last edited by Violentv8toy; 10-23-2003 at 11:50 AM.

BigRedFord04
    hey guys, i was going to post this eventually, but i'm probably going to try and plan a trip to llano the weekend after that. Adam Nix (old TAMOR member and FTAC `04....sorta) left school to go into the marines and he gets outta boot camp like Nov. 13 or something. it might get put off 'til the 22nd. i dunno for sure yet.

TRDyota
    Originally posted by BigRedFord04
    hey guys, i was going to post this eventually, but i'm probably going to try and plan a trip to llano the weekend after that. t.
    Austin, the weekend after that is the San Antonio trip (weekend of nov 15th and 16th).

TRDyota
    Originally posted by TXsizeK5
    How long are you planning to stay there? I might be interested.
    Seeing as how it is still several weekends away, i'm not exactly sure. I have no Fridays, so its possible that i might leave thurs. But, i 'll probably head up fri during the day

BigRedFord04
    Originally posted by TRDyota
    Austin, the weekend after that is the San Antonio trip (weekend of nov 15th and 16th).
    i know. i dont like SA. i've been there 3 times and havent been impressed.

TRDyota
    Originally posted by BigRedFord04
    i know. i dont like SA. i've been there 3 times and havent been impressed.
    alright then, the weekend of the 15 and 16, i'll be about an hour and fifteen minutes from llano, cause i'll be staying in lockhart for the weekend. So if people are going then, i'll have to stop by.
    Last edited by TRDyota; 10-23-2003 at 01:54 PM.

True Hollywood Stry
    im game as long as it dont take four hours to get there again i could make it to san antonio by then. unless my dad finishes the steering on my 78 and would bring it to san antonio for me, but prolly wont happen. i got to get a tent or something my amp isnt a very good pillow
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

TXsizeK5
    Why'd it take so long last time?

Originally posted by stx4wheeler
    im game as long as it dont take four hours to get there again i could make it to san antonio by then.
    Whaa Whaa....hey kevin maybe you could bring an english book and study some ****ing grammar and spelling on the way there, make good use of the time, you no-typing mofo
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

TRDyota
    Originally posted by stx4wheeler
    im game as long as it dont take four hours to get there again

it was three and a half, including the stops...

TRDyota
    Originally posted by TXsizeK5
    Why'd it take so long last time?
    we did travel as a group. can't exactly speed when you have a caravan of over 20 rigs, including one that's towing a bronco. Bunch of trucks and jeeps, not nascar racers

If you think it took long to get there just wait. Normally 1 or 2 people break down. Last year when david oliver's crapbox blew another transmission we got really bored. We started drinking beers on the side of the road(non drivers) and then I crawled through a culvert.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

froader03
    1. let's try to stay on topic as much as possible here.

2. that was the trip to mason, doug... not llano. although I know it's difficult for you raptor guys to keep all those tranny stories straight.