Thread: anybody got a torch or sawzall

True Hollywood Stry

anybody got a torch or sawzall

i have a locking pin in my reciever hitch and lost the keys to it, and would like to cut it off. Sawzall would prolly be better and safer, but still could be done with a torch. I wanna get it of before this weekend hopefully. If anybody has either of these tools please let me know it wouldn't take long to get it off, thanks kevin
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

I got sawzall. Come on over to the the south side and we'll see if it will cut it off. It might be some kind of hard metal and need a grinder or cutoff wheel.

True Hollywood Stry
    alright i will be there tomorow what time you got classes or what time you done, what street you on over there in southside.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

I'll get home about 2. Ridge Run. Take the entrance by the trailer storage place and then first right. You'll see jeep and dodge.

True Hollywood Stry
    alright that works great i get out at like 3