Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: cracked th350

Autos have the bellhousing as part of the case. No taking apart.
    My ZF Auto does!

Well, you did catch the part about it being 3 hours away right? You'll have to go to my farm in Panna Maria, probably meet one of my brothers in Karnes City. I gotta set it up with them too. Call me. 979-571-1460.

Violentv8toy
    Tranny in possession....Going in on monday/tuesday.....thanx for the tranny... and tell Kirk that I appreciated the help once again....

Violentv8toy
    DRIVEWAY KARNAGE!!!!!

Its all cause of that hot snake i've got under the hood.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Violentv8toy
    I've got the 'new' tranny in. It definately looks beefier than the one i had. (thanks again, ryan)

Tomorrow i'm tossing the T-case back on tossing new bushings on...shafts...get the weiner v8 bumpin' like i want it and gonna pimp her around town and continue on my quest to actually 4wheel in terrain other than pavement and dirt. Heres how it sits...since it was quite reclusive in its stay at A&M.

Also, thanks goes out to eric for letting me borrow your towbar. The thing tows like a dream. We kept ole red in 3rd and cruised at 70 @ ~2700rpms. I'm gonna make a towbar almost identical to yours. That thing is sweet. (shoulda used a 2" ball though) That also makes me wonder....is a towbar best hooked up to a vehicle in tow wide or narrow? Anyone have opinions?

1 7/8" ball is what TSCO had for the tongues.
    I'm sure it should be wider, but as it stands, I have the most direct connection from the 6 bolts on the front of my frame (that hold on my bumper) to the tow points. If it were wider, I would have felt comfortable using angle or something, but with a 24" stance, I thought I could go with 2x2x3/16 box and it would still be overbuilt. Glad it worked. Now I wanna see you wheel that mutha&*cka!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Violentv8toy
    Originally posted by uglyota
    Glad it worked. Now I wanna see you roll that mutha&*cka!

Thats more like it.

Its no biggie, friend of mine had a 1 7/8s at his uncles. I hope to make it so that its about 29" wide....the hookups will go right above my springs on my drop spring hanger. I got her all ready and about to roll out the driveway, but it got late and i didnt feel like starting it in the dark. Pics coming tomorrow night!