Thread: jumper cables

jumper cables

Anybody watch Coop's Heep getting jumped Saturday and think "man, I need some jumper cables?" Yesterday, today, and tomorrow only (thursday, friday, saturday) you can get Die Hard 4ga, 20ft jumper cables at Sears for $15. This is a killer deal, and they're bad ass cables. I KNEW there was a reason I pay my Discover bill in person
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Violentv8toy
    This reminds me

[hijack]does anyone have a battery charger that can charge batteries like a battery charger does? I've got about 3 batteries that are good but need to be charged.[/hijack]

take them to ho'reillys to be "tested." They send you home with a full charge.
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

i have a charger

... and by the way.. i have jumper cables in my jeep... i just couldnt get to them because they were in my tool box and my rear window was being held on with a ratchet strap

once your batteries are hot, don't store them directly on concrete. Something about it drains them. Elevate them on wood or metal shelving.

Violentv8toy
    Originally posted by J Cooper
    i have a charger

... and by the way.. i have jumper cables in my jeep... i just couldnt get to them because they were in my tool box and my rear window was being held on with a ratchet strap
    Can I bring them by later today? One is an almost new battery...the other is a battery that has been really good to me and really hott but i havent used it in a while.

you can try... roberts bike died and he left it on there over night and didnt do anything... power is coming out of it and it says its charging but it didnt do anything...

Might be worth a quarter at Bryan Iron & Metal

really?... what can i buy for a quarter from them... a bolt?