Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: projects this weekend?

and a new light hood for my fish tank

....looks like the bottom of a lowrider

finished... gonna restain it though, the picture on the can isnt really like what it showed

Holy frickin chit! You could put a gar in that fish tank!
    Kevin: yup, got a sandblaster. The wally world ones work like chit. I got the mid-range craftsman and 100# of sand from Shepler's. Spent today on that...didn't get everything done though.
    Ryan: gonna work on your saw tomorrow. Borrowed another one to cut my springs today
    Marioidn't weld on much, but Derek added to my ongoing piece of modern art. Mainly tried to get my springs set up for the 63" Chevy swap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Violentv8toy
    Cool....If you need an extra hand with the chevy spring swap, i'll be glad to help. Are u gonna go dual shackle or a long ass shackle or elliptical?

hey Cooper, whats in the tank? I'm thinkin about getting those GloFish....they're supposed to be out Jan 5th. They say they kick ass under a black light.

T-hoe springs for buggys....3/4 elliptical, baby!
    Gonna try and keep it low...lower than it is now. Low COGs ROCK! I'll probably be welding the perches on over break. I'll let you know if I plan it ahead of time.
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Violentv8toy
    cool, do you have a picture of what you want it to look like?

How low are u gonna run it? What size tires?

Not really trying to copy any rig in particular. Gonna see what it looks like with the chevy/buggys and see if that's too high/low for 33s. I don't think it'll be too tall. When I get the '85 rears in front I'll decide if it needs a block or what size shackle needs to go in it. I'm not up for changing tire sizes, and I like how 33s work with stock gearing...nothing special, but pretty capable.

dont get those dumb glow fish, im a wildlife major and we had a long talk about those the other day and about exotic animals that get released back into unnatural habitats... theres just something not right with that... all they are is fish with octopus genes stuck in em, but if you want them thats cool, i wouldnt
    and in the tank thats all coral and live rock... its a salt water aquarium

Violentv8toy
    hehe yeah, my roommate is a wildlife major too and he was tellin' me about how his prof thinks they're ghey and all that.

I heard that they're 100% perfectly safe and they aren't able to establish themselves in north america due to the climate.

do you have a salt water tank?

Violentv8toy
    no...glo-fish are freshwater anyhow...my grandfathers got a salt water tank somewhere, but its too big to have in the dorms anyway.