Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: truxus mud terrain

ishbo03

truxus mud terrain

does anyone know how long the truxus mud terrains last? $123 a piece is a good price of a mud terrain and i was wondering if they would last me. thanx

Those are yuppie homo swampers....they are the new rage in all those jacked up show trucks...I think you have to have at least 6 chrome shocks on your rig or they wont even sell them to you!

Just my .02
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

That's pretty much my take on them.
    Pro-craps are generally not the "winner's choice" in tires; the rubber's probably too hard to do any good off road, or if it's soft, it'll be too soft and wear out too fast on the street.
    But they've definitely got the Bling bling!
    Better go for BFG mudders (good off-road, wear well on the road, and not too loud at 70mph)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Me thinkith yall both missed it.

The trxus mud terrain is a mild mud tire make by interco, not procomp. Simular to a bfg mt or such. The biggest size they come in is 35" so I doubt they're or show trucks, your thinking of the all terrain ones.

I'd go with a maxxis radial buckshot mudder if you want 33" or less. They kickass and cost less than $100.

ishbo03
    where can i get the buckshot mudders from and how long do they normally last?

Good call...I was thinking of the x-terrains.
    While performing kickass, I think the buckshots look sweet too
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

look on the back of landons heavy chevy... those are them

i was talking about the trxus

Originally posted by eight
    Me thinkith yall both missed it.

The trxus mud terrain is a mild mud tire make by interco, not procomp. Simular to a bfg mt or such. The biggest size they come in is 35" so I doubt they're or show trucks, your thinking of the all terrain ones.

I'd go with a maxxis radial buckshot mudder if you want 33" or less. They kickass and cost less than $100.
    Your right i was thinking of the all-terrain ones....didnt know there were two types, all the show trucks at the car show in houston this weekend were spanking it to those since they come in a 20" rim now.....

Buckshots are pretty good tires, never owned any but ive always heard good things about them....and god knows they give the pollock a stiffy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

dont those look better than the truxus... and the price is pretty close

TXsizeK5
    the STS "all terrain," looks like somone was free-basing crack when they designed it, which come into sizes as big as 44x21.50

If the buckshot is made anything like the gumbo mudders or ground hawgs , then they are made of pretty hard material and will last forever on the road and the tread will even start to crack before you get alot of wear. Atleast thats what I've heard/seen.
    I doubt they will do as well for crawlin sort of wheelin, but alot better in mud.

hey the buck shots one this last year... and he was running 30 lbs of pressure in them

Originally posted by Snatch Adams
    Your right i was thinking of the all-terrain ones....didnt know there were two types, all the show trucks at the car show in houston this weekend were spanking it to those since they come in a 20" rim now.....

Buckshots are pretty good tires, never owned any but ive always heard good things about them....and god knows they give the pollock a stiffy!
    20" rims are what some competitors use these day's. Less sidewall equals more stability and less of a chance of puncturing.

Not that any of us can afford a 20" double beadlock or much less a tire that comes in the 20" variety
    1988 Blazer...RIP

True Hollywood Stry
    my friend bakc home put some 35 trxus mud tires on his cherokee, and with mounting balancing and certs spent 1000 at discount i think. and no the buckshots arent like the gumbo's and ground hawgs they are much softer. i have a feeling i am gonna hate my ground hawgs once i wheel em on rocks, and hard dirt, oh well they were cheap.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!