Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: head count for Llano trip

head count for Llano trip

OK, there's a whole bunch of different trips being planned right now. I want to know who all is planning to head out on the Llano River trip on the weekend of the 27th.

So far I know that Blake and I are coming up from Corpus on friday. We're probably getting a place to crash in Marble Falls for friday and saturday night. Its nis barfday officially on the 27th, so starting at midnight he's going to be getting tore down on free drinks from 6th street. I'm going to stay as sober as possible... Go back to Marble Falls to find trailers and crash. Wheel saturday, hopefully wheel some more on sunday.

I want to know who is going to be coming out on friday and saturday to wheel one last time on the Llano...

We're getting a motel/hotel room whatever that's $60 a night most likely, so two more people would make the weekend cheaper than going to Katemcy to sleep on the ground.

I'll update the list below as people respond.

ME
    Blake
    Austin
    Adam Nix
    Brandon Yaw
    Dan Reed
    Jimmy and Carol Mancuso, and maybe a couple of other couples...
    Koldpecker

Post up fawkers...
    Last edited by bburris; 12-24-2003 at 06:38 PM.

BigRedFord04
    as long as nix will be there i will too. my planning for this trip was for me to be able to wheel with him before he goes to florida for a year, and i figured since that was the last weekend its legal, and i heard there will be a lot of people out there, it would be a good time to go. I guess i'll know for sure in a couple days when he gets back but count me in cuz i'll probably be in that general area for xmas anyway. if you want to stay at my grandma's 15 mins from the slab i know for sure she wouldnt mind, and we might even get a free meal out of it.

Violentv8toy
    mario.

Shaggy
    im going but i doubt the bronco will

Mack84
    I would like to go if anyone has an extra seat for me!

TXsizeK5
    Can't make it, i'm going to Cali/Vegas.

So the trip for after finals is cancelled?

ClassicJunk
    I'll be riding shot gun... with a big dog on my lap most likely.

TRDyota
    I am going to go, but possibly just for the day. I will be having surgery on the 29th, however, so i must be back in houston before then. I may even be there on Friday night. So, is this enough of an official trip that i need to send my info to Josh?

dreed
    I'm goin

I just got a PM from Mrs. Mancuso...

BigRedFord04
    nix said he's down for the 27th, possibly sporting a new exo-cage....guess it depends on how the events of the weekend go

bigFAWKINranger
    yessir- count me in...

Shaggy
    you get the cage done?

bigFAWKINranger
    sorta- austin has pics

We just reserved fri and sat nights at the Pack Saddle Motel in Kingsland. Anyone who wants to get some people to split cost with them, tell them it's double occupancy and it's $47 a night. Splitting that three ways, this'll be a cheap weekend and we get a warm place to sleep and a hot shower.