Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: head count for Llano trip

me goin

Mack84
    can i snuggle with you ryan?

Violentv8toy
    I'm out. I've got a pretty bad oil leak just behind my front main pulley.

I have no idea why i put a damn v8 in that truck....at least i didn't have to fix this much bullcrap on the 4 banger. So far, this chevy bull hasn't been worth a ****....but its cost me an arm and a leg.

Once again, i'm bummed and out for the 27th, but i'll be on the river the 30th/31st. Pix to come....unless something else goes wrong.

BigRedFord04
    drop the oil pan and check the gasket....fill that sh!t with silicone and bring spare oil. cummon poocie....dont punk out now.

Front main seal? Probably a long afternoon (talking out of my ass here). Get er dun!
    I wanna see that thing wheel
    PS I agree that you shouldn't have whored out your yota stuff and put in a carbed v8, but you're in too deep now. I DEFINITELY have never heard of anybody doing a 22r-e conversion on a 350 converted 22re
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

bigFAWKINranger
    no freakin sh!t! an oil leak? dude, bring an extra few quarts... it would not be NEARLY the most involved repair we have done in llano. and i for one say we take the immature attitude and leak as much into the river as we can since they're shutting us down!
    ps- i will be camping at the river by a huge-tacular bigtastic campfire... all those who aren't gay and weak feel free to join.
    .ps- still needing some d30 axle shafts... or i'll be out there in locked 2wheel.

Violentv8toy
    Nope. Its a pretty bad leak. Needless to say, i'm pissed. Whenever i kick her in the ass it will spit out onto my crossover pipe and the cab will fill with smoke. All the part stores are closed until 26th. Unless by some chance i am able to fix it the 26th and be comfortable with wheelin' it the next day....i'm out.

I'll catch the wheelin' here on the 30th and 31st at Nueces. Have fun guys....take lots of pix.

Noone needs to see my pile o crapola wheel anyway. Its not like it does anything special other than make alot of noise and spin 3 tires.

And the sad part is its been such kickass weather. He'll, i was wearing shorts today.
    Last edited by Violentv8toy; 12-24-2003 at 08:45 PM.

BigRedFord04
    seriously, quit being a whiny girl and suck it up. roll down the windows and the cab smoke problem is solved. sh!t, bring it to my house in austin friday morning and i'll fix it. kill two birds w/ one stone...oil problem solved and you're more than halfway to llano. i'm starting to think you and chadnutz are suffering from the same illness....web wheeler denial. i'm serious about the offer, parts stores are 10 mins from my house. and even if it doesnt get fixed you can always catch a ride w/ someone and at least be there for the

bigFAWKINranger
    w3rd. c'mon dood.... its not that tuff to fix a leak. make austin fix that **** for you, then go wheelin...

Violentv8toy
    Is it that obvious that i've got web wheeler syndrome?

Its too bad an oil leak. It leaks like a quart of oil every hour and it gets caught in the air of the fan and it sprays everywhere all over my pretty engine and the compartment. I'll fix the thing on the 26th when parts stores are open and i'll wheel in Uvalde before the 1st. I don't have a good truck to tow with anyway. Tranny is badass though

And this engine just got swapped in so i gotta be nice to it. Sorry guys...no slabs for me Ya'll can git r dun without me.

EDIT: and the diff between me and nutz is different. I build and then break. Nutz just builds....veeerrrry slowly.
    Last edited by Violentv8toy; 12-25-2003 at 02:22 AM.

BigRedFord04
    too bad of an oil leak? FIX IT! make nutz tow you here and there, he's not wheeling any time soon. y'all should become good buddies anyway. i call bullsh!t on you wheeling uvalde. you're just saying you will so we dont lump you in w/ chadnutz. had any tools stolen lately?

Violentv8toy
    Originally posted by BigRedFord04
    i call bullsh!t on you wheeling uvalde. you're just saying you will so we dont lump you in w/ chadnutz. had any tools stolen lately?

We'll until i can pull the seal outta my ass, she aint gettin' fixed until the 26th plain and simple. I can make Uvalde easy since its only a 25 mile drive and some friends want to go too. I can make Uvalde on the 30th much easier than Llano on the 27th.(thats 275 miles)

I'll take pics. Like hell i'll miss this.

BigRedFord04
    ok...since mario is a big poon jabby and is not going...when will everyone else be there? Myself and nix will be there friday afternoon ~4pm with passengers. Brandon Yaw said he was showing up saturday late morning w/ his brother. who else? burris?

Blake, Paul and I are heading up tomorrow evening. After we dump the trailers and Blake's truck at the hotel we're heading into Austin for Blake's 21st to get good and plastered. Paul is DD for us since he doesn't drink. We'll be on the river sometime saturday morning.

Shaggy
    i am headed that way tomorrow sometime... i might have to go to college station first because my dumb ass forgot my sleeping bag and crap