All pro came out with some "Profields" to compete with Longfields and the introductory price is $79 each. There is also a deal for Profields and a set of new 4340 inners that are supposed to be a lot stronger than their 4140 inners. They are liquidating the 4140s for $129 a pair which is $100 off. One can also purchase Profields and 4340 inners for $359.

I was thinking about Longfields but for the same price as having Bobby improve my sets All pro can get me new sets. Now I have 4 spare birfields and 2 sets of spare inners.

If you guys have some spare Xmas money and are still running stock shiz you might want to jump on this. I don't know if the introductory price will stay this low or not, but the general consensus on PBB is that the price will rise in due time.

All pro told me that no chromo rears have been broken, but in a few high horse power applications they have twisted a little. They are guaranteed for life and I may end up going that route some day.

In edit: They are on back order for 3 weeks right now because they sold out in a few days.