Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shop Lighting

looks ok to me, only question i have is, does the wind blow **** around in your barn? seems like that could get a little hairy if it did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

The lighting is definitely more kosher than the pictures imply.
    There's chain strung up everywhere supporting the lights and wires...none of the wires are "load-bearing."
    On the other hand, doug's brother running around with a can of carb cleaner and a lighter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

Originally posted by mark
    It not the load. The wiring just seems to have a bit of a "neatness" problem.
    Everything is safe, no lights are supported by wires. All lights are plugged into outlets and on a switch. Now if you are dumb enough to climb a ladder and stick your finger in the outlet you might have a problem. I didn't put the little covers on the boxes Crazyness!!!!!

Also, it's only temporary for a year or so.
    1988 Blazer...RIP

Originally posted by Doug Krebs
    Also, it's only temporary for a year or so.
    We'll revisit this thread in a year.
    Just when you though it was safe to go back in the water...

froader03
    I'm taking an OSHA safety standards class this semester. and by the end I'll have some sort of safety certification. funny thing is I have assignments every other week where I have to take pictures and tell how they meet/break any standards. when I get to that part I'll let you know how unsafe your barn is.

I'm sure it's fine, but you might get the privilege of being in one of my assignments.

Originally posted by froader03
    I'm taking an OSHA safety standards class this semester. and by the end I'll have some sort of safety certification. funny thing is I have assignments every other week where I have to take pictures and tell how they meet/break any standards. when I get to that part I'll let you know how unsafe your barn is.

I'm sure it's fine, but you might get the privilege of being in one of my assignments.
    hey, hensel are you taking cosc 464, if so what class are you in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!