Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Booty Fabbin'

TXsizeK5
    Well, i'm kind of blind, and you're....

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    this might help....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

fbronco86
    As krebs said one time I could weld better with the welding rod in my ass.

AgDieseler
    Originally posted by uglyota
    2 words: Bolt on!
    There ain't nothing bolt on about bedwetter's booger cage!
    Derek, I guess we'll have to clean up the edges before we blast and paint so everyone can stop whining about the UglyFab

Edit: quit making fun of the blind and mentally retarded...they had nothing to do with it!
    I guess the biggest difference is that the K5 will actually get wheeled.

alright jacka$$es
    somebody copy the picture and circle what you think is so friggin horrible. I'm guessing all we're looking at is torch work...which isn't pretty by definition. The picture's not even close up enough to get a good look at the actual welds. Either way, we spent a couple hours and $10 in scrap metal, welding rods, and grinding wheels (well, not so much on the grinding wheels ) and came up with something beefy to keep the rocks of Derek's gas tank.
    Last edited by uglyota; 02-02-2004 at 04:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    My big problem is that you actually took pictures and posted them of something you cut out with a torch and didn't clean up. Is that the quality of all your guys fab work?
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

Okay, guilty as charged.
    I probably wouldn't have posted it up yet, because it ain't done.
    We are going to clean it up, sandblast and paint it, we just ran out of time on saturday.
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

TXsizeK5
    You can barely even see any of the welds from the pictures. The only "****ty" looking part of it is the metal we torched and didn't grind smooth, like fred said.

I couldn't care less if it was done or not to post pics. I'm happy with it and It looks like it will work.

I'll get some close-ups of the welds to save eric's manhood from all you haters.

Originally posted by TXsizeK5
    I'll get some close-ups of the welds to save eric's manhood from all you haters.
    yup, with manhood as small as mine, you can't afford to let it slip away!

fbronco86
    Originally posted by Fredo
    My big problem is that you actually took pictures and posted them of something you cut out with a torch and didn't clean up. Is that the quality of all your guys fab work?
    yup this is the very reason i dont take close up pictures of my work. haha