Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Engine Cooling - Worthwhile responses only please

Krawler68
    Hey jackass guess what...there IS an ignore list.

I value my personal experience... and BTW it HAD a steering wheel, just no brakes

I thought Austin's post was plenty intelligent... if he used any bigger words I doubt many would understand him, and they would resort to calling him "over-intellectual" or even better a "smarty-pants"...

so once again...

QUIT WHINING

BigRedFord04

Re: Last response

Originally posted by Chadnutz
    You simply could have stated that a long block was $1200 at ho reily's. Hopefully you inquired about a 1993 2.6L. As for spending $1200 for an entire motor when $600 or so may do the trick....no thanks.
    I could have just stated that a long block is $1200 at ho'reillys (2 L's bitch) but i would've been lying. If you could READ, i stated that it is $1400 just to be informative to settle the debate over the cost of your POS 4 cyl when compared to a 350...and yes, i'm smart enough to figure out which POS 4 cyl it is. I wasnt trying to suggest that thats the route you should take and didnt expect it to sway you in that direction. I'm all about doing stuff as cheap as possible but still get the job done, who isnt? So, if by chance i'm not on your ignore list yet b.c. you still havent figured out that it exists, all i have to say is this: you need to fart and kill the bug thats up your ass about me and everything i have to say and then move on to something or someone else to PMS about.

End Post.

BigRedFord04
    Originally posted by Krawler68
    QUIT WHINING