Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Leave times for Katemcy

stinger7401

Leave times for Katemcy

Ok so heres the deal, I have class from 1-4 but am planning on being out around 2 so hopefully leave by 3. Its gonna be me (Burbach towing), coop, cj, maybe cody, keelan and I think Nicole. Let me know if you want to caravan with us so we can make a meeting spot. If not post when your leaving.
    Last edited by stinger7401; 02-04-2004 at 10:33 PM.

AgDieseler
    I'm heading out around 4.

BigRedFord04
    i prolly wont leave work 'til 5-530 so i'll be leaving late if anyone else has to also.

dreed
    i dont get off work till around 3. i'll need to pack some chit then i'll be ready. austin, we could probably caravan if you want.

why does your sig say full width 44's, scout axles are in no way full width. In fact they are narrower than jeep axles...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

sideways again... redcagepatrol's Avatar
    Hopefully leaving houston around 5:00 friday. Getting out of town is going to SUCK!!! Can't use the damn HOV lane when towing a trailer... Heading to my parents new home at Canyon Lake for friday night. See ya'll saturday morning.
    Scott, FTAC '99
    '62 Nissan Patrol 4-seat Twisted Customs Buggy
    '89 "CJ-7" - Her trail rig
    '05 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD - her daily driver...
    '08 Dodge 2500 Mega Cab 6.7 Diesel 4x4
    scott.schubring@williams.com

The office sucks - I wanna go wheeling!

redrod

leave time

Well............we will not leave until around 5:am sat. I have a commitment friday nite ( bugs & beer).

Landon and I are leaving around 3-330 if he gets his pile together.

aggielr
    which isn't looking to promising at the current moment

fbronco86
    yup all you guys drive way to fast for me. but i am leaving around 3 ish as well

TXsizeK5
    I'll leave with you guys, nick. Let me know when/where.

Anyone need/want a tow that isn't full width? I can tow someone else IF Landon doesn't get his going.

Originally posted by BMFScout
    why does your sig say full width 44's, scout axles are in no way full width. In fact they are narrower than jeep axles...
    That's been bothering mee too. Also notice that he got the lift and tires wrong. And that he got one of those special sm465s with the lower first gear.

But on topic, I will be leaving at about 4:00 so I should pass knoller around rockdale. But I'm not sure where I'm going yet.

AgDieseler
    It sounds like a lot of folks are heading out in the 330 - 400 time frame.

I will be at the University McDonalds until 415 or so, if that helps anyone make a group. How about you Kopecki?
    Last edited by AgDieseler; 02-05-2004 at 12:29 PM.

stinger7401
    Originally posted by BMFScout
    the scout axles were somewhere around 10 inches wider than my pre-narrow track (pre-76) crap axles. As far as being full width, they are not "full width" large truck style, but my old axles wouldnt even fit in the groves of the road, I was always fighting to either keep the left or right side in the grove. Im sorry i guess instead of full width they should read "normal fawkin width"

anyways, Ill be at my house around 3 to leave, if things change ill let yall know.