Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: Frame Swap?

Shaggy
    Kopecki and myself got the brackets off the frame... that was all of the progress on my rig... all others went to other people... i dont care though because tomorrow when i get off work it wont take me but a couple hours to get the front axle under there how i want it

Shaggy
    i got the front spring all in... the axle is under it but it isnt bolted up... i need to get u bolts still

Shaggy
    ok well i have some time now... i am gonna get some stuff done this week... i am gonna need some help lifting the cab again in a couple days. i should have the body mounts in soon enouh and ill probably put the motor in on wed. we got an inspection notice today from the city...
    Minor "open storage" violation
    Remove items in ront of house/garage
    Comments: Please remove all Auto Parts & Truck Cab By 4-17-04
    Thank You

I hope they only mean the bronco cab, because i dont know how the hell i am gonna move the parts truck.... ill just shove some tires under the fenders and block it in with adam's ranger

i think the guy that bought the house across the street already called the city on my damnit... first he made me move 4 vehicles out of his driveway and now this.... what is next...

Shaggy
    well it is deadline day to move the cab... if i could have a couple of volunteers... it will only take a couple min and you can have as much beer as you can drink... give me a call

thanks
    Mr. Tate

Shaggy
    well it is about that time again... my budget has recoperated and parts are starting to show up... the parts truck should be gone this week so the progress on this project should start again... i should have all my parts in to get a rolling chasie sp? either late this week or early part of next week... the work on it wont start till early next week probably though... i have a schedule planned in my head and i need to get it down on paper for this... it looks pretty good though... im not taking 1st summer session and i didnt get forced into the class i wanted for second summer session so i dont see there being any reasons why this shouldnt be completed this summer... im not putting any definite deadlines on it though

all for now
    Mr. Tate

Be careful with those deadlines...

BigRedFord04
    i think the only deadline should be to finish before this thread hits 32 pages

Shaggy
    i dont know... if i get my camera fixed those pictures of progress make it move through the pages fast