Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Frame Swap?

Shaggy
    turns out i didnt need 8 million people... i got most of it off without anyones help... then jayson came home and helped me with the rest

Shaggy
    pic

Shaggy

Shaggy
    you can see the highlifts laying around... i used 2 highlifts buncha cenderblocks and a cherry picker... it took jayson standing on the cherry picker to hold it from lifting and falling forward

True Hollywood Stry
    when you gonna pick up the new frame? you gonan do it after stripping the F 350. good luck getting all together
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

sweet...another TAMOR Superfund site in progress

just kidding looks good...it's all downhill from here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

AgDieseler
    It won't have a factory turbo. I might be getting the motor for a friend of mine - actually, it's Paul Beidelman. He's wheeled with us a number of times in Clayton.

why wont it have a factory turbo, i thought some 93's did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

fbronco86
    on 93's and 94's there was an option for a turbo! thanks for your input though

AgDieseler
    Ah ha! I'll make a note.

BigRedFord04
    transmission is an automatic, so its prolly E4OD...or some crap. if it were a ZF i'd take dibs on the guts, someone else can have the case.

Shaggy
    got the frame today... nutz went to pick up the truck... should have it back here tomorrow... my driveway is now full and there technically is only one vehicle there... gotta do some moving around so the neighbors dont call the po po

I think you should put a "Sanford and Son" sign out front. Post some pics of the mess.

BigRedFord04
    `bout to start drinkin and wrenchin'. gonna need help movin' **** around so i'm gonna start calling you bitches. we've got a fresh keg of keystone to cover the expenses invested into lifting.

oh yeah....

rest of the pics here...newer ones start on page 3.

http://www.texasoffroad.net/galleries/lonestar/album182
    Last edited by BigRedFord04; 02-21-2004 at 10:26 PM.

BigRedFord04
    We made out like banshees there today. Tate paid $108.25 for the frame, and with every frame purchase there you get a pair of 10.25" shafts, and a gauge cluster from a `62 F100 FREE!!.....well....at least you do if they let you drive your truck to the back to work. props to Frick for spotting the shafts, even if he did think it was a rear 60

they also had this sitting back there....looked pretty complete....if any of you toyota freaks are interested.