Thread: Tate's Axles

Tate's Axles

Oh yeah, and the rest of the truck.....

10 mpg, 70 mph in overdrive. I guess the Stroke can handle two rigs because this bitch probably weights over 8000.

Dam that's a nice looking truck to cut up. Nutz should drop his stroke in it and cruise it.

Those tires wouldn't be 16.5"? Dodge needs new ones. Nice wheels too, I might have to buy.

It is crap brown color, pretty rough when you look at it up close. I think it had 260 on the clock. Really oily and dirty underneath, dirty inside, no back seat, crap brown interior. I could have bought a c/c when I got mine but I didn't want the 22 ft truck.

Oh, well, then, in a picture taken from 50 feet away it looks good.

Shaggy
    they are nice 16.5s and you can have dibbs on them

Re: Tate's Axles

Originally posted by Chadnutz
    10 mpg, 70 mph in overdrive. I guess the Stroke can handle two rigs because this bitch probably weights over 8000.
    It’s statements like this, that make you look like a tool. Your truck in a one ton, it should be able to do that. You should be worried if it couldn't.

Heck I picked up my Scout (5500 to 6000K) with a 1/2 to Chevy truck and a bumper pull trailer.

stinger7401
    Thats a sexy trailer, i think it needs some cooper tires on it.

It had something to do with most of this club being powerstroke haters and telling me that I shouldn't get the truck and strokes don't pull worth a crap etc. I wasn't bragging, I was meraly stating that it can do what I want it to do.

Thanks, please drive through with your poser ass curb hopping scout. Seeing those pictures made me want to buy a scout so bad. That flex was awesome!

True Hollywood Stry

Re: Re: Tate's Axles

Originally posted by Chadnutz
    10 mpg, 70 mph in overdrive. I guess the Stroke can handle two rigs because this ***** probably weights over 8000.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Jackasic

Heck I picked up my Scout (5500 to 6000K) with a 1/2 to Chevy truck and a bumper pull trailer.

You to guys want a cookie for all that? Who really cares!!
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

By the way...you wanna tell us about the 304 and waggy axles that are now under your once-stock willys? Did you do that this weekend? Find a buyer for the flathead and Timken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

True Hollywood Stry
    it says in progress i just got both the trucks in corpus now most likely gonna have to be a summer project cause i still gots me lots of work to do on the bronco for now.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!