OK - I searched. Gonna put an electric fan on my truck. Relatively soon, as my fan clutch isn't doing much and it is going to get warm soon. I have a fan already. I have a 135 amp alternator, so that's stayin. I've got wiring, or at least know what and where to get it. Of course, I'm lookin for a good deal, and also dependable.

Somewhere on here or maybe FSB, I saw a link to a guy selling prefab harnesses. Anyone know what I am talking about? Frick? Will? John Brown?

So I know I am going to need a relay or solenoid. I am not real great at reading wiring diagrams, but once I have it in my hands I am ok. I would like the fan to use temp only to turn off and on. Since it is a single, I don't even know that I want it to automatically come on with the AC. Just on at 185ish, and off at 170.

The biggest thing I don't know about is the sensor and fan control box. I know there is debate on where to put the sensors that stick in the radiator, but are there sensors that go in the thermostat housing instead?

I have looked around for good write-ups, and have not found anything great yet, if anyone knows of one, it would be appreciated.

I am sure when I am done with this, I will realize how simple it is, but I am trying to get my bases covered so my truck is not down for more than a saturday.