Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: nitto tera grappler a/t

ishbo03

nitto tera grappler a/t

does anyone know anything about this tire?

True Hollywood Stry
    expensive from what i have seen. thats about all i know.
    He who dies with the most **** wins, after seeing your collection you are in the lead no doubt!

ishbo03
    anyone know how long they are supposed to last?

Dodge4x4
    I had those tires on my half ton dodge. I got about 10k on them (before I sold the truck) and they literally looked new.

They did pretty good overall. In sand they were awsome. They did ok in the mud as long as you kept 'em spinning. They cleaned out well, but don't expect to turn real well. I never play in the rocks, so I don't have an opinion on that. They were awsome on the road, real quiet...

They are expensive, but I think you get what you pay for with these tires.

I still have my 305/70/16's off my truck if your interested. What size are you looking at?
    Last edited by Dodge4x4; 03-08-2004 at 04:13 PM.

ishbo03
    i would be buying them to use with an 18" rim so yours wont work. thanx for the offer though. thats good to hear about the mileage, i would be using them strictly for the street so i wouldnt need alot of off road performance

Dodge4x4
    that's cool... there is a black tahoe rollin' around town with, i think, 355/60/18's. they look pretty sharp.

If you're just using them on the street, Pirelli Scorpions look pretty pimp, and the Pilots (? Goodyear?) are supposed to be the smoothest riding tires out there.
    oh, and I think Tirerack has the scorpions
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

ishbo03
    aight ill check those out, im just lookin for a tire that looks good and will last. thanx

I've heard that any tire with Discount's lifetime warranty lasts a real long time...

yeah, but dis foo gonna be movin up to twinnys fo sho...maybe even da deuce deuce.
    Word
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

ishbo03
    just to clear it up ugly, im white and i just like to customize. i wanted to put 7in suspension with 35's but my dad said he didnt want me to. therefore from there i decided to try out some rims.

just playin dude...we all like to customize in one way or another...that's why we're here
    (some of us just like customizing our waistlines and livers more than our trucks)

ishbo03
    haha thats pretty funny

...but true!

bigFAWKINranger
    Originally posted by ishbo03
    just to clear it up ugly, im white and i just like to customize. i wanted to put 7in suspension with 35's but my dad said he didnt want me to. therefore from there i decided to try out some rims.
    glad i pay for all my own **** so i can do what i want. its also cool that my dad really doesn't say no... he doesn't care what i do. lucky me.
    anyway, if you want a street (poser) tire, try the STS... its big, made for obnoxiously large shiny rims, and has a NEATO lookin street tread on it. i'm black.