Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Progress at BMF on Greg's Jeep

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    Man, I'm f'n dying at work today. Something about going to bed near 5am. I made a thermos of coffee this morning and I wish I had more already.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

This reminds me of the RJ wrenchfest before spring break that one year. The test drive onto the trailer. I hope your actual run works out better than RJ's spring break did. Give em hell this weekend guys, Find out if that hoe will run upside down, My money is on yes...
    Boats and hoes

Stumble in to the liquor store
    With a dollar-fifty for a bottle of wine,
    I know just what I'm lookin for
    Thunderbird will do just fine.

AgDieseler
    You guys did some great work. Good luck in Disney.

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    UPDATE FROM DISNEY

I got off work and got to Disney friday night with Ryan and my Buddy Casey from work. We towed his TJ with 60s front and rear up here. Met up with Troy and Scott this morning and watched them compete. They ended up breaking the front driveshaft on a bonus gate and bashing the dust cover for the torque converter and flywheel, but a quick fix with a welder from a 'Mog guy at the comp got them back to compete. They ended up second in their class for the day. Motor is running good and we are sitting in a bar right now in Langley drinking the **** out of some beer. We'll see how tomorrow treats us. The gap between first and second in their class is pretty big, but we'll see how tomorrow goes. I'll update you guys tomorrow night.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)