Thread: Need some parts help

TRDyota

Need some parts help

I need 3 degree shims for my rear end. Who sells them here? Where can I find them? How much do they cost? Any insight would be most helpful. Thanks in advance.

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    I'm pretty sure I have some at work. I can probably make you a good deal on them. UPS ground usually takes one day in Texas, so it'd be Tuesday, but if you can't find them locally, that's an option at the very least. Let me know.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

TRDyota
    Got some from 4 wheel parts. Wasn't too bad. $13.99 for the pair. I hope they fit without having to be trimmed up too much because I am tired of spending money, and I am tired of messing with the rear.

at the parts store, confusing the **** out of the guy.
    yeah, i looked and we have 2*, 4*, and 6* shims. The 2* shims are 4.85 a piece and the 4 and 6* shims are 8.85 a piece.
    "You know, this car is so fast, that giving Corvette owners this car, is kinda like giving an AK-47 to a pysch ward."

-Ron Fellows (Corvette C6R Team Driver)

Violentv8toy
    is that as low as you're gonna put the rear? 3* may not be enough if you plan on dropping it more.

TRDyota
    No more drop. Rear is good. Raise front. No more money. The end.