Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: changing rear spring hangers

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Originally posted by Snatch Adams
    I like when people try to act all smart and be dicks to people and then mispell simple words like IGNITE.

Just kidding wolverton, did you ever get that computor fixed

kind of like the word COMPUTER or even the word MISSPELL(which apparently you dont know how to spell)... .....anyway...yeah i got it fixed, had to get a new hard drive for it...forkin POS dells
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Originally posted by StevenAg03
    kind of like the word COMPUTER or even the word MISSPELL(which apparently you dont know how to spell)... .....anyway...yeah i got it fixed, had to get a new hard drive for it...forkin POS dells
    actually i MISSPELLED computer on purpose ass. but the misspelling of misspelled was an accident.

Good job using the spell checker though
    Quote Originally Posted by Graystroke View Post
    So you loose, I win!

Yeah, but there is a little more more energy in a full tank, and there are fumes around a full tank just as much as their are fumes around an empty tank if there is a leak.

Fresh Cope, It Satisfies! StevenAg03's Avatar
    Originally posted by Snatch Adams
    actually i MISSPELLED computer on purpose ass. but the misspelling of misspelled was an accident.

Good job using the spell checker though

i didnt use spellchecker...i used word....i just pasted it and it flaggs everything you misspelled...and chadnutz if i was torching near a gas tank and a spark happend to fly over to it and some how be able to reach the fumes/gas contained inside, i would much rather it be full then empty
    Steven W
    02 Dodge 2500
    82 CJ-7 - sitting in a field...

"....Your theory is f*cked up like a football bat...."

Originally posted by Chadnutz
    Yeah, but there is a little more more energy in a full tank, and there are fumes around a full tank just as much as their are fumes around an empty tank if there is a leak.
    A full tank will not explode. You're supposed to drop them full. But of course we all empty them and create bombs, but at least they're light.

the rear tank hasnt had gas in it for almost a year i would say, so maybe there is fumes in it, but i would doubt it.

ill be your pickup man
    Dunno if they are 1350 or 1330, but you can check. They both fit my 86 fullwidth 8.8. let me know if you want to come by.
    92 YJ
    04 F-150 4x4
    11 F-250 4x4

I'll be coming up thursday night I think...I can come by on friday or saturday. PM me directions to your house and when a good time to drop by will be.

Shaggy
    i was just planning on not hitting the tank but if this is gonna get into a safety issue i can purge the empty tank with argon... whatever... i dont care... i torched mine out with like 1/2 a tank right close to it and just made sure the flame didnt hit it or anything to that extent

BigRedFord04
    Originally posted by Fredo
    Jesus vs. Wolverton...........Jesus vs. Wolverton.
    we should bring that thread back....i laughed soooo hard at that.....my $$ is still on wolverton....i mean, at least he's not a fictional character.

hey whats goin on guys. im gonna be startin on the truck here in 30 min. or so. its 3o'clock on friday right now. Im at 1307 hardwood if anyone wants to come by and help, thats off of harvey and munson kinda by the Tap. i got a 30 pack in the fridge that you can help yourself to. my number is 210 386 5708, gimme a call if you need better directions. thanks later

fbronco86
    Originally posted by Shaggy
    i was just planning on not hitting the tank but if this is gonna get into a safety issue i can purge the empty tank with argon... whatever... i dont care... i torched mine out with like 1/2 a tank right close to it and just made sure the flame didnt hit it or anything to that extent
    when i cut open my gas tank and did it up for my fuel injection i filled it with water. probably a little cheaper than argon.

Violentv8toy
    jeez guys...just don't put a hole in the tank.

EDIT: did you start already? i'll be over there shortly...need another grinder?

anyone feel like helping? free beer just call the cell or swing by. 1307 hardwood. you'll see my green ford truck in the driveway and kevins bronco across the street. free beer!!

well we got quite a bit done today. will resume in the afternoon tomorrow if anyone wants to come by. only 1 beer is gone.