Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Nix's Ranger

bringing this back from the dead...did he make it? Problems along the way?
    impounded and imprisoned for GTA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

BigRedFord04
    he was having tranny issues so he didnt drive it to SC, the guy i'm living with, Foley, towed it out there for him. 1100 miles in 2 days. they left on a friday morning ~9am and Foley got back Sunday ~11am. only encounter w/ the law was when Foley got pulled over somewhere in Mississippi for speeding, 81 in a 60-65(?). Adam's still having issues w/ the shifting being fuct up. he says that sometimes it'll shift perfectly smooth, and others it will build up and just slam into the next gear. He says its also downshifting REALLY hard into 1st gear when he comes to a stop. i dont think its of much concern really at this point....Adam leaves Saturday to go to Nevada for pre-deployment training, returns to SC on Sept. 19 and then goes to NC on Oct. 13 for a joyous and relaxing cruise across the Atlantic where he will spend 6 months, day and night accomodations for 3000(?) other MEN aboard the FABULOUS USS Harry Truman seeing the sights of the Mediterranean and the Persian Gulf. During the stay he will enjoy the luxurious task of working on the flight deck of an US Navy aircraft carrier where he will be treated to all the best of the 2nd most dangerous job in the entire US Military. thats what i know.

you oughta be a recruiter

sounds like he needs 3 pedals like the kool kids
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    damnit... if everyone is leaving i want my original 15 back... i dont wanna be left with these tools

And 3 shifters